Britney fragrances store opening in NYC?

pablitonizer

Here's the story, my sister went to NYC and she wanted to buy Britney's fragrances which she loves so she went to Khol's in Manhattan. There were a just a few of them exhibited so she asked the if they had another ones and they said no, the company was delivering just few of them coz they had been told they will be opening an exclusive fragrances store in NYC or something :ohdear: 

Now I don't know if they meant a Britney's fragrances exclusive store or a Revlon store with fragrances in general (Revlon acquired the iconic Elizabeth Arden Company and its portfolio of brands in 2016) Could this be the so-called secret project? :slowdown:

I also came accross with this article which says Revlon announces Global Fragrance License with Contemporary Fashion Brand AllSaints for the development, marketing, and distribution of fragrances and ancillary products with the first fragrance collection to debut in Fall 2018 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/revlon-inc-announces-global-fragrance-license-with-contemporary-fashion-brand-allsaints-300603332.html

it's also curious she got the Hollywood Beauty Award this year :anxiety:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived