DLMBTLTK Appreciation Thread

I Can Bang

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's one of her best ballads, the only issue i have with it is that it was much ahead of its time. so it was hard to take her seriously with those lyrics and meaning.

this song would have fit perfectly on Femme Fatale and probably would have been more relatable 

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's one of her best ballads, the only issue i have with it is that it was much ahead of its time. so it was hard to take her seriously with those lyrics and meaning.

this song would have fit perfectly on Femme Fatale and probably would have been more relatable 

But if this gem was released on FF the production wouldn't have been the same :otears:

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

OMG, right right right.

1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

But if this gem was released on FF the production wouldn't have been the same :otears:

But she got He About to Lose me though

Archived