"Lips" & "Old City Of Mine"

I Can Bang

7 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Idk :meltdown::messbye: lol

7 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

btw where is that gif: :meltdown: from?

It’s from some 90s Brazilian telenovela lol

The actress is Claudia Raia and she’s an icon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC5apFNtz3A9u0fTSbHcJ

the full suicide scene: 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Old City of Mine was never a demo, it was a fake insider rumour made over 'Lana Del Rey Style' youtube video.

Actually it was confirmed that she recorded it and she even tweeted about the song she liked it that much. I always wondered why it never made the cut tbh 

On 3 mars 2018 at 1:17 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Old City of Mine was never a demo, it was a fake insider rumour made over 'Lana Del Rey Style' youtube video.

This is not true. I have chatted with the singer of the song, Khaled Rahime and he confirmed that it was a demo for Britney and he said : "I was told by my old management that they received my demo and liked it . What happened from there I’m not sure"

So it was for Britney. 

5 minutes ago, MacJ said:

This is not true. I have chatted with the singer of the song, Khaled Rahime and he confirmed that it was a demo for Britney and he said : "I was told by my old management that they received my demo and liked it . What happened from there I’m not sure"

So it was for Britney. 

I think i know what happened :(

will.i.flop... :crying1::crying3::crying2:

18 hours ago, MacJ said:

So it was for Britney. 

that honestly sounds like self promotion. If you go onto the demo link, the link to the instrumental is there, but its unavailable, the video was literally called ''lana del rey style instrumental FL''.

13 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

can you show me this tweet? cant find it. Also, any producer can tweet that.

I think she deleted the tweet but I remember it all happening as I was here at the time. 

Here are screenshots from the producer:

25177_original.jpg

On 3/3/2018 at 7:17 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

On 3/3/2018 at 7:21 AM, Do Somethin' said:

Really? :( i didn't know that :britdrown:

On 3/3/2018 at 9:28 AM, Mantequilla said:

Well, Old City of Mine is better than anything from BJ, so it's kind of a let down it was a fake demo. 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:31 AM, Do Somethin' said:

THIS!!!! :staysalty:

On 3/3/2018 at 9:40 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

I love OCOM and am forever pressed its not her song, even if it was just a fake rumor :( 

That wasn't a fake demo. Jordan reported the song and lyrics even before the demo surfaced.

When the demo surfaced, the producer talked about it on Twitter. Here´s the article:

http://britneyspears.breatheheavy.com/old-city-of-mine-writer-speaks-out/

44 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I bet she didn't even recorded the song because of will.i.flop :rihit:

BJ was pretty much finished when the album got the new EDM/fillers direction. A lot of producers were left out because team B didn't want to pay as much for this project and even some of them came with "promo" clauses that they couldn't sign because of Las Vegas (something like the single treatment for Radar, but NOT in the same way).

They knew this album was just a "gift" for fans because all of the money was going to be put on the residency. Fact is: When the album got a new direction, Britney was in between rehearsals, costume fittings, and appointments for Vegas, so this is when they decide to finish demos with a little help...

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

That wasn't a fake demo. Jordan reported the song and lyrics even before the demo surfaced.

When the demo surfaced, the producer talked about it on Twitter. Here´s the article:

http://britneyspears.breatheheavy.com/old-city-of-mine-writer-speaks-out/

that doesn't mean anything. It was another ''insider', all they have to do is say ''oh this demo is for Britney!'' and bam, its a britney demo, regarldess of whether her team heard it or not.   All he said is its balladney, anyone can record a song and say its 100% Balladney because its a ballad....

12 hours ago, CJMCH said:

BJ was pretty much finished when the album got the new EDM/fillers direction. A lot of producers were left out because team B didn't want to pay as much for this project and even some of them came with "promo" clauses that they couldn't sign because of Las Vegas (something like the single treatment for Radar, but NOT in the same way).

They knew this album was just a "gift" for fans because all of the money was going to be put on the residency. Fact is: When the album got a new direction, Britney was in between rehearsals, costume fittings, and appointments for Vegas, so this is when they decide to finish demos with a little help...

OMG what a mess... :imok::leaving:

Archived