Queen of Beauty

I Can Bang

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed.

I still prefer the old natural Brit. Nothing wrong with her.

What pisses me off is the fact that she was not taking such good care of herself ever since the Femme Fatale era had begun and now when her body is SMOKING HOT, she ***** up her face unnecessarily... 

9 minutes ago, kejotik said:

agreed.

I still prefer the old natural Brit. Nothing wrong with her.

What pisses me off is the fact that she was not taking such good care of herself ever since the Femme Fatale era had begun and now when her body is SMOKING HOT, she ***** up her face unnecessarily... 

I think the real problem with Britney is her make up, i mean she can look like this everyday Britney-Spears-Performs-Billboard-Music-

But apparentely she prefers this: FFT+UNION.png

Pandaney lol :cackling::cackling: 

3 minutes ago, kejotik said:

guys, the wrinkles and creases around her mouth? the lips? the teeth? the eyes?

Sorry, I am a fan and will always be but I am not blind.

THIS.

I'm usually the one on the forum dragging people for dragging her/anyone's physical appearance.

BUT THOSE LIPS. :cackling:

21 minutes ago, kejotik said:

guys, the wrinkles and creases around her mouth? 

Fun fact. Did you know that as people get older they tend to age? That’s right! You too one day will have wrinkles and creases around your mouth. 

The lips and fillers are another story. 

6 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

effin THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT HOW effin GORGEOUS SHE IS WITHOUT THE effin MESSY **** MAKEUP

britney-spears-make-me-music-video.jpg?w

This is shopped but she looks great with good makeup.

It just kills me that she always can slay by such little improvements but she rather have her body look 20 and her face 50 most of the time :yasqueen:

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This is shopped but she looks great with good makeup.

It just kills me that she always can slay by such little improvements but she rather have her body look 20 and her face 50 most of the time :yasqueen:

I'm not sure how many times people need to hear 'she's doing what she does intentionally'.

She will obviously and rightfully look excellent in her next perfume ads.

Other than that, maybe she really is tired of all the other stuff.  She obviously isn't like other stars who love to be glamorous at all times.  It does suck for her fans but this is who she always has been.  (It's just her mouth/lips that make her more unrecognizable).

Just look at the New Years performance.  She looked excellent.  I just suspect she loves being less talked about and less relevant.

I personally think she looks ok. I know she’s been through a lot, I know she’s a white woman who loves the sun, I know losing weight makes your face sink in, I know she’s older.

i just wish she didn’t touch her mouth. And we can’t deny the fact that when the general public sees her they comment on how much she’s aged. Her peers have aged as well but it’s not as apparent.

also I think she looks gorgeous without all the makeup.

look at ha

43A8887E00000578-0-image-a-55_1503979028

She is beautiful and people should accept she ages just like everyone else.

however, the Joker lines really ruin her perfect face. SHe is still beautiful but those lines are really strange. The surgeon responsible for ruining her smile should pay for that!

:pleaseshhh:

Archived