I paid £40 and i didnt even get a lousy t-shirt

stephenlee844

So this topic has probably been covered before but i tried to browse through the posts..

Britney Tour-Club.. I wasn't successful in receiving tickets through the pre-sale but i guess the over-priced left over vegas stock makes up for it right? Any idea when we're actually going to be receiving these? Has anyone got theirs yet?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, stephenlee844 said:

So this topic has probably been covered before but i tried to browse through the posts..

Britney Tour-Club.. I wasn't successful in receiving tickets through the pre-sale but i guess the over-priced left over vegas stock makes up for it right? Any idea when we're actually going to be receiving these? Has anyone got theirs yet?

Someone in another thread said they asked the website support or whatever and they have said that they need to make the shorts first so it might be a while. I hope at least we get them at some point . 

Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about it. Do we know if they will send them to our home address with the tickets or will we collect them at the venue?

EDIT: Just checked my e-mails and they sent a reminder on the 23rd telling me to go to the website and enter a code to redeem my purchase. I've done it now so here's hoping I get some more info soon

So I contacted them weeks ago then again last week they still haven’t picked a picture or design yet and have no idea on when that’s gonna happen could be months I asked for a refund cause my code didn’t work and they replied we don’t give refunds I’m gonna look into trading laws cause they said you get a tshirt and the fact they haven’t even designed it yet makes me think false advertising 

Archived