Mandy Moore plays Ellen game and reads a Britney Spears sentence

pablitonizer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. that was hilarious.  I use to find Mandy Moore so  annoying for jumping on the bandwagon of claiming she was forced to make teen pop music by her record label and then releasing some lame s--t like "In my pocket" .

But she has really proven herself to be a decent actress and I love her on "This Is US". I love her speaking voice.

26 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

lol. that was hilarious.  I use to find Mandy Moore so  annoying for jumping on the bandwagon of claiming she was forced to make teen pop music by her record label and then releasing some lame s--t like "In my pocket" .

But she has really proven herself to be a decent actress and I love her on "This Is US". I love her speaking voice.

Rapunzeldy Moore :sendinglove:  

She's really talented and I'm so glad she found her path in Hollywood :yasqueen:

3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Well, she was like 14 when she did Candy, so I wouldn't be surprised she was forced to do "teen pop" when Britney was the HBIC at the time, literally every new girl was trying so hard to be a competition for her. Only Xtina delivered. But yeah, they all seem annoying and tired with those forced stories but I bet it's true (and funny at the same time when they end up doing lame tracks). :NYcackle:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s fun to hate on MM’s career but freak out about a promo joke. 

:tysm:

Show  me the part I hate on MM’s career :rlynow:

and your joke was bad, forced and unnecessary :rlynow:

And I’m not saying this because you criticised Britney

Archived