This is why we need a vocal era again.

CharlieBlue8

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think those high vocals are just too hard for her to sing live. Thats why whenever we do hear her sing Everytime, YOK, HBD... Its allways deeper. Even that one time the playback didnt work and she sang Boys she sang it much lower.  For her to sing her songs live she would have to rearrange and change the pitch of all of her songs.

it could be....but she could totally change the pitch in most of her songs, many artists do it not to sound off key 

but it's really embarrasing to keep lipping her vocals from 1998 :imok:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

it could be....but she could totally change the pitch in most of her songs, many artists do it not to sound off key 

but it's really embarrasing to keep lipping her vocals from 1998 :imok:

yeah but she would have to make it so much deeper that it would sound like a totally different song. (for her to sing it wasily) Maybe they are afraid of the backlash. Like if she starts singing now and sounds completly different that would be like admitting that she indeed hasnt been singing much for the last 2 decades.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah but she would have to make it so much deeper that it would sound like a totally different song. (for her to sing it wasily) Maybe they are afraid of the backlash. Like if she starts singing now and sounds completly different that would be like admitting that she indeed hasnt been singing much for the last 2 decades.

it's never too late...I think people will appreciate more if she starts singing live now than lipping "I know I might be young but I got feelings too" when she turns 40 :imok:

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

They wouldn't sound that different, like two or three semitones lower is enough for her to sing most of her discography comfortably. And for the backlash, they can start doing this smoothly over the years. But that's too perfect to be real and we know it aint happening :yasqueen:

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

As ppl say on here...everyone knows she lips. 

Ppl would appreciate live vocals. 

Madonna doesn’t sound like her younger self and ppl love her versions of her old songs. 

Just now, Wiggle said:

They wouldn't sound that different, like two or three semitones lower is enough for her to sing most of her discography comfortably. And for the backlash, they can start doing this smoothly over the years. But that's too perfect to be real and we know it aint happening :yasqueen:

Boys is compared to some of her other stuff realativly low and its only speak singing... and even that wasnt low enough for her. For her to sing it witout ease it would be like this:

that is a lot lower than many of her songs.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

As ppl say on here...everyone knows she lips. 

Ppl would appreciate live vocals. 

Madonna doesn’t sound like her younger self and ppl love her versions of her old songs. 

oh yeah I would love her to do It but i dont think it will happen.

Its one ting to have people know you lip and another to admit it.

I mean just last year she was demanding credit for her live singin.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Boys is compared to some of her other stuff realativly low and its only speak singing... and even that wasnt low enough for her. For her to sing it witout ease it would be like this:

that is a lot lower than many of her songs.

she isn't even trying in that though, pretty sure she realized last minute she would have to do it live

if she gets prepared and has a good mix of playback and live vocals going on I'm sure she would handle it the way I stated before 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah she could easily do her Slave 4 you/ Boys  voice. It sounds more mature and would actually be managable to sing live. I mean how the hell is she supposed to sing I wanna go live and sound good?? It like they are trying to make as many hard to sing live songs as possible.

So true!

giphy.gif

They keep putting words on words,vocals on vocals....It's insane.

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah  I hate that in the last years they mae her voice even more high pitched and over produced (minus Glory) instead of focusing on improving her vocals. It has been clear for almost a decade know that she isnt the dancer that she used to be and that she doesnt want to spend much time rehersing. Why not slowly transition her into a more serious singer?? They could have easily done it slowly within the last decade.

Aside from it likely being something Britney could never see herself doing (be it confidence issues or whatever), we all know they like those easy, playing it safe paychecks. That's too much risk for their meal ticket.

Archived