This is why we need a vocal era again.

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I hate her team. She could have been a top notch performer and vocalist at the same time. Now she can’t dance as well and is so in confident with her voice:yasqueen: 

The last decade she could have switched over to a more vocal artist 

Yeah  I hate that in the last years they mae her voice even more high pitched and over produced (minus Glory) instead of focusing on improving her vocals. It has been clear for almost a decade know that she isnt the dancer that she used to be and that she doesnt want to spend much time rehersing. Why not slowly transition her into a more serious singer?? They could have easily done it slowly within the last decade.

15 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

Her natural voice is so beautiful :wigsnatched:!! I just wish she stop with the baby voice on her albums, she isn't a kid anymore and she sounds wayyy better in her natural range

yeah she could easily do her Slave 4 you/ Boys  voice. It sounds more mature and would actually be managable to sing live. I mean how the hell is she supposed to sing I wanna go live and sound good?? It like they are trying to make as many hard to sing live songs as possible.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah  I hate that in the last years they mae her voice even more high pitched and over produced (minus Glory) instead of focusing on improving her vocals. It has been clear for almost a decade know that she isnt the dancer that she used to be and that she doesnt want to spend much time rehersing. Why not slowly transition her into a more serious singer?? They could have easily done it slowly within the last decade.

Larry Rudolph is one of the biggest pieces of garbage we've ever seen.

When is this ******* (and her mother) going to come clean about the fact that he never cared about Britney as a person/artist?

Just now, zxcvb said:

Larry Rudolph is one of the biggest pieces of garbage we've ever seen.

When is this ******* (and her mother) going to come clean about the fact that he never cared about Britney as a person/artist?

yeah sure blame everyone around Britney and act as if she isnt responsible for her career despite us having evience that she is.  Btw the record label makes changes to her music Larry has little to do with it.

25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah she could easily do her Slave 4 you/ Boys  voice. It sounds more mature and would actually be managable to sing live. I mean how the hell is she supposed to sing I wanna go live and sound good?? It like they are trying to make as many hard to sing live songs as possible.

Yeah, and as you said, she isn't the dancer she used to be... She should become a more serious singer, that's actually the only way she could save her career and gain the respect of the GP again tbh

She's the one to blame for not singing live during her shows  :pleaseshhh:

Not sure if she doesn't like her voice or she doesn't like her own songs ... it's no coincidence the times we heard her live singing were cover songs :whitney:

She needs some serious singing lessons now to manage her tones but it's not gonna happen, ever! :byebitch:

12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

She's the one to blame for not singing live during her shows  :pleaseshhh:

Not sure if she doesn't like her voice or she doesn't like her own songs ... it's no coincidence the times we heard her live singing were cover songs :whitney:

She needs some serious singing lessons now to manage her tones but it's not gonna happen, ever! :byebitch:

I think those high vocals are just too hard for her to sing live. Thats why whenever we do hear her sing Everytime, YOK, HBD... Its allways deeper. Even that one time the playback didnt work and she sang Boys she sang it much lower.  For her to sing her songs live she would have to rearrange and change the pitch of all of her songs.

Archived