HIAM MV Scrapped Outfit?

I Can Bang

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

its in the video but only for like a split second in the intro before she starts singing

at :23 after the shots of the different angles off the camera

but i guess it can still be considered scrapped bc they only used it in a couple frames? :ohdear:

OMG you're right! lol i never noticed before :ohcrap:

So i just saw the double iris and realized something... it signifies “integration” its when a Demon possesses your body and your body fights until the demon is exorcised or wins. Integration is not reversible. Her surrounded by her past in a virginal white gown,fighting a darker version of herself until this fight stops and she appears in black ..... very creepy after watching the exorcist tv show and not having watched this video in quite some time ....

Never seen that outfit before :ohdear:

I would also love to see a picture of the other outfit with the sleeves she wore in the last chorus. You can see a glimpse of it at 4:12.

lkcj2jga.jpg

EDIT

I just realised there's another outfit in that scence at 4:25 

rt3uvdqr.jpg

Gimme HQ pics of those outfits Britney :kyliecry:

37 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Never seen that outfit before :ohdear:

I would also love to see a picture of the other outfit with the sleeves she wore in the last chorus. You can see a glimpse of it at 4:12.

lkcj2jga.jpg

this outfit is fire! very edgy and stuff... i wish she could use more things like this. 

2 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

So i just saw the double iris and realized something... it signifies “integration” its when a Demon possesses your body and your body fights until the demon is exorcised or wins. Integration is not reversible. Her surrounded by her past in a virginal white gown,fighting a darker version of herself until this fight stops and she appears in black ..... very creepy after watching the exorcist tv show and not having watched this video in quite some time ....

omg this! How creepy!:slowdown:

BTW Exorcist slays. Best TV show I have watched for years! Hoping to get S3!

3 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Queen of being possesed by a flawless demon

4 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

The director is a satanist

Theres a skull with horns somewhere between the tvs in the white gown scene as well

Archived