So Britney had her old make up on?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Britney does her makeup the way she likes it, even though we all think it's not done right.

She's always dressed as she liked and did her makeup as she liked. I'm happy she's not one of those celebrities that gets her hair and makeup done professionally everyday when she gets out of bed.

She just wants to be a normal girl who can relax and doesn't have to worry about that 24/7, let her be.

11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes Britney does her makeup the way she likes it, even though we all think it's not done right.

She's always dressed as she liked and did her makeup as she liked. I'm happy she's not one of those celebrities that gets her hair and makeup done professionally everyday when she gets out of bed.

She just wants to be a normal girl who can relax and doesn't have to worry about that 24/7, let her be.

It's obvious she does what she does intentionally.  She could hire top of the line celebrity beauty/makeup people that would mask all the plastic surgery 'issues' and advise her about tanning, smoking even with her age etc... But she doesn't want to do it.

I guess she's tired of that all (Being told what to do all the time).  It does suck for her fans but can you really argue that Britney isn't far more happier far less relevant?

That looks like her typical black makeup and her makeup at the awards was actually more bronze/dark brown which is more flattering. Still not good but I think the makeup artists tried their best with the look that Britney insists on having. So that makeup in that pictures was probably wiped off first. I have a feeling it's hard to work for her because she probably insists on having unflattering makeup and probably adds it on herself afterwards if the MUA doesnt comply. 

Archived