Britney - God's Plan?

HairFlipQueen

Occasionally I love thinking about huge songs being done by a completely different artist, and imagine how it would sound and a video etc.

So the last couple of days I've been fantasising about if Britney did the song God's Plan instead of Drake! 

I think a lot of us on here wish that she would do something different sometimes so here are my (random) musings and thoughts.

It would actually fit her voice pretty well if you listen to it, its chilled out and doesn't require vocal gymnastics, she could even - dare I say it - perform it live! I know she wouldn't but she could!!

Some lyrics that are personal to Drake to could be changed up, I haven't thought too much what they could be, but for example she could sing: "He said do you love me, I tell him only partly, I only love my boys and my mama I'm sorry" instead of his words.

I think in general, the theme of the song would work well for Britney.

The video, I'm thinking could be like a montage of her doing her thing, kind of auto biographical, just scenes of her with her kids/family, shopping, cooking at home, hiking, working out, on the beach etc. But cut with her in a dance studio or room with other dancers, deadly serious with Blackout dark hair, building up to a dance scene.

At the end of the song, where it's just instrumental for 15 seconds or so it would just be her and the dancers doing a HOT dance routine, I'm thinking Outrageous style so in baggy jeans, trainers, maybe a baseball cap on. Her eye fuucking the camera and showing how she still has amazing dancing ability.

That's it really. This may make you cringe, apologies if it does! :ohdear: I'm not a Drake fan btw and have no clue why this idea came to me.

I wanted to just post the audio but it's been removed.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

"He said do you love me, I tell him only partly, I only love my boys and my mama I'm sorry"

you could See how this is true

i can stick To yo like gIue

I will make a honeymoon

and Your Song is coming soon

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok I am lost now...what do you mean? I just thought you were mocking me and went along with it!

Illateral means the poem has many sides and they are all not alined with the gravity of straightforwardness. Look more than you see &% you shall find it. 

Archived