Britney and fans

PoshSpice

Ok here's an attempt to make a cute fluffy thread. 

Britney meeting fans. My personal favorite: primeney

ede179f98c3cfb9c87856f3378bd4917.jpg

d7a3406bc76ba69535f05abfefda4c4f.jpg

5aa4ac4e86ed8142e376498ff61a9585.jpg

5058ccd20fb498781a8151d8c6a0eac7--britne

Currentney

tumblr_o6eiorZhbf1qbh880o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nso8txT6iH1srji4jo1_500.jpg

my-daughter-s-meet-and.jpg

1zxocgh.jpg\

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3_Kqte8v6G1_Z0c9uvfL

"David LeCours, a Massachusetts teen, shared his heartbreaking story with Spears in a letter handed over during a meet and greet after her Aug. 21 show in Las Vegas. Moments after LeCours and Spears parted ways, one of her bodyguards chased after the young man to ask for an address where Spears could send a response.

"The letter explained how she helped me get through a real tough period in my life these past couple of months, and how I wanted to end it all but she made me be strong," LeCours said in an Instagram post. "Thank you for everything Britney. I wouldn't be able to be so confident and open about my sexuality if your music and you didn't help me." aking LeCours' words to heart, apparently, the multiplatinum artist did indeed write him back within a few days.

Spears' short letter was a message of support he won't forget. "I was very happy to hear how courageous you've been about being openly gay," Spears wrote, according to a follow-up photo posted to LeCours' Instagram. "I've always been told as long as you know in your heart, that's what matters most ... I hope you keep smiling."

Feel free to add more your fav/your own Cuteney stories. :kisses2all:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I cant even imagine how awkward it must be to meat people you dont know but they know almost everything about you and see you like a god.

Tbh, I think it's cute, there are these people out there who aren't your family or friends but love you unconditionally (most of the time :unbothered:) and do so much things to you and care about you and your wellbeing on a daily basis.  

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's my dream to meet Britney like this! And is this mermaidney? omg

she looks so relaxed and happy!

Same!! This girl met her in Vegas in 2015, her selfie just as good as these pics, huge envy, there's a story about it but it was deleted of Britney page, that girl's name is Emily Stieren.

CytVZGhWgAUCt86.jpg

9 minutes ago, PoshSpice said:

Same!! This girl met her in Vegas in 2015, her selfie just as good as these pics, huge envy, there's a story about it but it was deleted of Britney page, that girl's name is Emily Stieren.

CytVZGhWgAUCt86.jpg

18 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's my dream to meet Britney like this! And is this mermaidney? omg

she looks so relaxed and happy!

The girl said that they didn't talk that much. She just said hi and asked her for a pic. It really looks like they were having a nice and long conversation though but it was just that :mhm:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The girl said that they didn't talk that much. She just said hi and asked her for a pic. It really looks like they were having a nice and long conversation though but it was just that :mhm:

I just translated from polish site, apparently she was freaking out a lot and doesn't recall much but she kept telling her how much she loves her.

Still jelly!

Archived