Would you like it if she did a dance/Gymnastics/yoga photoshoot??

The Greatest Show

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a professional ballet dancer, I would lose my mind. These type of photos are seriously hard to take though, even with perfect technique, just due to getting the lines, timing and face right....because of that I'd prefer to probably do another yoga photoshoot. The ones several years ago with the braid in the post above were so lovely and natural, because it's something she truly loves. That's the key to getting good photos/moments out of Britney, having her feel comfortable.

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she looked pretty in that shoot but it was a boring fitness inspired shoot. Nothing she did was impressive or hard and it wasnt artistic either.

8 hours ago, RavenRose said:

As a professional ballet dancer, I would lose my mind. These type of photos are seriously hard to take though, even with perfect technique, just due to getting the lines, timing and face right....because of that I'd prefer to probably do another yoga photoshoot. The ones several years ago with the braid in the post above were so lovely and natural, because it's something she truly loves. That's the key to getting good photos/moments out of Britney, having her feel comfortable.

yeah she obviously wouldnt be able to do harder stuff and she has proven many times that she isnt flexible enough to straighten her legs 100% but most people arent dancers and gymnasts and they cant tell that its not that great.  She could also modify it for her capabilities.

sure she cant do a double stag (dont know the dance term, thats the gymnastics one) like this but she has done one while hiking  and at the beach and if she actually worked on it a bit it could improve. Obviously not to look as great as this but you know... better. She allready gets a lot of height on it.

5db05826094338820e0adb6807e80a94.jpgbritney-spears-thailand.jpg?w=450&w=700&

Her leaps are terrible but if she worked on them  and the photographer shoots from the right angle it could still look pretty in a picture. She could also do it from a mini trampoline so she would get enough height.

like if you shoot from an angle like this you cant see her hips and the lack of split as much.

12513ea0b4501e0100f6ddb52fb31d2d.jpg

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she cant do ballet tho.. and her form isnt good enough to fake it. :slowdown:

Exactly. I mean I have no doubt Britney has much better technique than she shows in public but ,um, she cannot do ballet. I've done ballet classes nearly every day of my life from 2 years old. It's not something you can learn or even pick up enough to make it seem like you know what you're doing within a few months, especially since Britney doesn't have the extreme passion for dance anymore...Which is fine, Her priorities in life shifted as a mother as happens with most dancers.:makeitrain:

I say this in the most loving way, every dancer hardcore stans for Britney for her incorporating dance into her work unlike most artist, but she would get dragggged by the dance  community if she tried to incorporate ballet without proper training. I mean people are still beyond furious at Kendall Jenner for her pointe shoe photoshoot several years ago and every dancer I know hates Taylor Swift for her whole Shake it off fiasco. It sounds petty and it is, but it's not something taken lightly in the dance world since you truly have to dedicate you're entire life and being into learning something like ballet.

That being said if she were to take it up as a hobby I could see her really enjoying and taking well to it! Her ankles/hips are most likely extremely strong from years of dance which means she could probably go onto pointe within 1-2 years. I can only imagine how angelic she would look on pointe :bpout:

Archived