Kylie Minogue talks about toxic

5 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I still don’t think Kylie was ever like OFFERED Toxic and said “no”. I think she just heard the demo prior to Britney recording it and didn’t see the vision.

I would imagine her listening to a demo of toxic would indicate the ideas of her recording no?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I still don’t think Kylie was ever like OFFERED Toxic and said “no”. I think she just heard the demo prior to Britney recording it and didn’t see the vision.

From what I herad Toxic, when offered to Kylie, was a romantic ballad first. Maybe that's why she didnt like it

Perhaps the song would have never worked with Kylie...we'll never know :rlynow:

She could totally do a Toxic cover on her new tour so people can judge by themselves :pleaseshhh:

In my opion some songs are meant for one particular artist, Toxic is that case...they can make a hundred covers but Britney's signature gives life to that song :whitney:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Watch Sexercize. Honestly that is as Britney as someone can get tbh 

Not to mention ‘X’ is kylie’s Blackout 

Kylie's real Blackout was IP imo. Sonically, yeah, X is close to Blackout.

6 hours ago, hey over there said:

No shade but I never really got into Kylie and I just cannot picture how she would do a song with Britney they’re both so different. 

I love Britney but I view Kylie as a Britney that eventually evolved as an artist. They definitely are alike, from their bubblegum origins, to Kylie's Fever, X, Aphrodite and Body Language, their voices and their performances, although Brit dances harder.

• Like 2
On 2/24/2018 at 7:55 PM, sue the expectional earner said:

this man is obsessed with britney and he has no idea about it. he asks every guest about britney :ponderney:

I once said this in another thread and got all these negative responses. Glad you're at least getting all the upvotes. k:kiss:

• Like 3