Britney, Piece of Me 2017 - Bloopers and Weird Moments

milkkero

:sendinglove: :sendinglove: :sendinglove: :sendinglove: 

Hello B-Army!

It’s a pleasure introduce to you the last video of the Piece Of Me Show Bloopers.
My last video, (Britney, Piece of Me 2016, Bloopers and Funny Moments) was really successful, and it was my motivation to do this one. 

This time, I decided to call it “bloopers and weird moments” because this year there were really crazy situations that made our Britney get scared.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

If you like it, finger up and leave a comment. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PS. I have in the same channel the Piece Of Me Show Bloopers of 2014, 2015 and 2016. Have a look! 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I love this video because I haven't seen some of these moments, and it makes me appreciate POM more because you can see how dorky she is in a lot of them, and I didnt realised she reached into the audience that much?

MTE (not that I appreciate POM more though :orangu: )

11 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

I enjoyed it a lot, thanks a lot !!

Did you notice that at the end there’s a clip where she tries to do a split? I’m not sure if she couldn’t do it because of the outfit or because she can’t anymore :otears:

She can do the splits still. Have you not seen her Instagram? She was just copying the dancers who were also doing the same move.

11 hours ago, Erickgermy14 said:

I enjoyed it a lot, thanks a lot !!

Did you notice that at the end there’s a clip where she tries to do a split? I’m not sure if she couldn’t do it because of the outfit or because she can’t anymore :otears:

11 minutes ago, Erickgermy14 said:

But can she still do the splits like in the Overprotected choreography ? In her Instagram posts she’s only stretching out

she can probably still do the side splits. Middle splits requiire different flexibiity and even in her prime we never saw her do them

All of her dancers are doing middle splits here but she is turning her left leg down and doing side splits but facing forward.

rs_500x284-131202140122-tumblr_lryzivLsRgiphy.gif

it is also possible that she can do them but wasnt warmed up properly or didnt want to risk tearing her tights.

middle vs. side, totally different flexibilty

ef732843e8385139344f10df2c551879.jpg980x.jpg

and Britney is basically doing this but facing forward

sidesplit-left.png

Archived