this performance has more choreo than whole POM

troubleguy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a REALLY impressive performance for a 17 year old. I remember it was her first big US awards show performance and the first time I heard her sing live. She sounded gorgeous on "Sometimes" and then busted out those incredible moves for the "Crazy" intro. I hadn't purchased the album yet back then and was fascinated by this alternate version of "Crazy" so I think this performance actually lead me to buying it (on cassette tape) and signing my Stan (didn't exist yet) card.

17 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It's a REALLY impressive performance for a 17 year old. I remember it was her first big US awards show performance and the first time I heard her sing live. She sounded gorgeous on "Sometimes" and then busted out those incredible moves for the "Crazy" intro. I hadn't purchased the album yet back then and was fascinated by this alternate version of "Crazy" so I think this performance actually lead me to buying it (on cassette tape) and signing my Stan (didn't exist yet) card.

i always hated this crazy album version, prefered stop remix one, but now that guitar rock part slays :jamout:

3 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

That's my problem with pop girls now, i don't see the same energy o will

like compare it to this

i swear, the only pop girl that really get's me going now is miss camila

Whuuut? :ohreallylol: 

camila ?:slowdown:

havana is a good song 

but don’t you think she is over acted as **** when she is performing :toocute:

she needs a face expression class, she is like x100000000000000000 too much gurl :iwin:

omg i'm currently addicted to this performance, watched it years ago and it still slays me to the core.

really love this version of crazy with the drums and guitar, wish it was the album version.

she gets a little lost in 1:35 but she recovers so quickly it's like it didn't even happen omg.

the interesting tidbit is... there was some points she has made; look up the other performances, including xtina's.

8 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

i swear, the only pop girl that really get's me going now is miss camila

I mean, Camila's production is great, but she's not really doing much more herself than most other pop girls.

Dua needs to work on her stage presence but her music & voice is light years better. I actually prefer her performances without the dancers and production. Not every pop singer needs to do that. Dua's got natural *** appeal and charisma, whereas Camila tries reallllly hard to be ****.

Archived