Sometimes hits 100 million views

comiir85

6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She needs to move on from hating it. It's a lovely song. The sentiment actually speaks to Britney's real life personality at this time a lot more than most of her songs. It's a song that maybe was too mature for a teenager even though it's obviously trying to sound like one. I didn't adore "Sometimes" back in 1999 but now I really identify with the lyrics in my early 30's.  Becoming guarded, wanting to "believe in everything that you say" are the sentiments of a person who has experienced a few heartbreaks.

I can see what you mean, I feel insecure for sure...from the bottom of my broken heart:kidcries: 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She needs to move on from hating it. It's a lovely song. The sentiment actually speaks to Britney's real life personality at this time a lot more than most of her songs. It's a song that maybe was too mature for a teenager even though it's obviously trying to sound like one. I didn't adore "Sometimes" back in 1999 but now I really identify with the lyrics in my early 30's.  Becoming guarded, wanting to "believe in everything that you say" are the sentiments of a person who has experienced a few heartbreaks.

Its my 2nd or 3rd fave song from the album tbh. :lmao:

7 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

This should definitely be part of her POM Tour set list. It was a big hit and let's face it none of her recent songs can have that said about them, but they're still being performed... :bichpls:

Don't shade the hits Britney - the past hits are all you have nowadays :kyliecry:

she needs to get rid of Boys. I don't ever play that one because its so over played and the POM remix should have never saw its light of day. :meltdown::orangu:

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Britney should do a throwback section in Pom where she performs her sweeter past hits in a cute way, like the music box from dream tour, those exact 3 songs too actually :mattafact:

add From the bottom of my broken heart and I am here for it! :mhm:

11 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Its my 2nd or 3rd fave song from the album tbh. :lmao:

she needs to get rid of Boys. I don't ever play that one because its so over played and the POM remix should have never saw its light of day. :meltdown::orangu:

add From the bottom of my broken heart and I am here for it! :mhm:

I loveeee that song 

Archived