Oops!... I Did It Again - MEGARATE (Results on OP)

LoanSPW

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2 - Oops!... I Did It Again

oops.jpg

Average Score: 9,369/10

Highest Score: 11 (dancewithme, Peter Pan)

Lowest Score: 5,50 (BlueGangsta)

#1 - Stronger

oops.jpg

Average Score: 9,656/10

Highest Score: 11 (Isla., I Always Sing Live)

Lowest Score: 6,00 (Nando.)

Yass I love the top 3 although I prefer Oops over Stronger (very close to each other but Oops is so iconic!) but I dooooo love the top 3

Satisfaction deserved much better though 

ps please for the Britney mega rate make the deadline a little shorter. This took too long lol

5 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Yass I love the top 3 although I prefer Oops over Stronger (very close to each other but Oops is so iconic!) but I dooooo love the top 3

Satisfaction deserved much better though 

ps please for the Britney mega rate make the deadline a little shorter. This took too long lol

The thing is, I want to mmake sure I have a lot of voters. On the Baby megarate, the time to vote was initially of one week, but was extended due to not enough people voting so I extended it to 2 weeks. Maybe I could try 10 days I don't know...

6 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

The thing is, I want to mmake sure I have a lot of voters. On the Baby megarate, the time to vote was initially of one week, but was extended due to not enough people voting so I extended it to 2 weeks. Maybe I could try 10 days I don't know...

Wait how many people voted for both this and BOMT rates?

I feel like you'll get more people voting now as most people on here prefer her later albums (except BJ)

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Wait how many people voted for both this and BOMT rates?

I feel like you'll get more people voting now as most people on here prefer her later albums (except BJ)

BJ was the album that got the most votes on the Top 5 games so we'll see what happens ;)

Baby got 27 votes while Oops got 24.

11 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

BJ was the album that got the most votes on the Top 5 games so we'll see what happens ;)

Baby got 27 votes while Oops got 24.

That's not too bad! And ddd it did :mcorangu: I think Blackout might get the most this time around.

3 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

#2 - Oops!... I Did It Again

oops.jpg

Average Score: 9,369/10

Highest Score: 11 (dancewithme, Peter Pan)

Lowest Score: 5,50 (BlueGangsta)

#1 - Stronger

oops.jpg

Average Score: 9,656/10

Highest Score: 11 (Isla., I Always Sing Live)

Lowest Score: 6,00 (Nando.)

Ew at stronger at first. Its not the better song of the album yall should be ashamed lol the music video is great but the song is ok

Archived