In which era did you become a fan of Britney? [POLL]

PerfumeGuy

In which era did you become a fan of Britney?  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember  the night I saw the Toxic MV for the first time. :yasqueen:

I just stared at the TV thinking "Why have I never paid attention to this girl before."

It was hard not to notice Britney during her prime. She was literally everywhere. You didn't have to be a fan to know her or her songs. I just didn't care.

She first caught my attention with her MATM dancing (it was the best choreography I've seen; I was shocked), but she solidified my instant stan status with Toxic. 

I bought GH:MP when it came out and got familiarized with her music. 

She broke her knee the same year. I was too late.

Then, her breakdown era started :yasqueen:  

Oh my goodness. Honestly, I was born 4-5 years before Britney got really big and even being so young she was still such a huge part of my life because my sisters were 10 years older and obsessed...so she's always been a huge part of my life.

I was homeschooled through middle/high school though and had so much spare time and that's when I found exhale in 07 and that's really when I started stannin though.

Archived