In which era did you become a fan of Britney? [POLL]

PerfumeGuy

In which era did you become a fan of Britney?  

242 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glory... Jk

It was BOMT. I still remember the moment that I saw her on TV, and this exact scene caught my eyes... such an innocent girl but so attractive... and the melody I couldn't resist it...

It was when MTV Asia Hitlist was introduced to Vietnam since the boom of Spice Girls and BSB, young generation started to listen to US-UK music more. We couldn't afford to buy a real CD but a fake CD from China :p and I had every fake CD since BOMT until In The Zone. it was amazing that the real one was on sale in the US for several days and a few days later, I got the fake CD almost at the same time lol... And enjoyed her new CD with an old CD player...

bomt-heart.gif

49 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

so many people are voting bomt omg y'all are old :ohdear:

but i became a fan during britney jean so i can't judge :unbothered:

I am I am, Britney makes me feel old. Here I  go home from long day work at court, dressed in business clothes, driving through Beverly Hills shouting-singing to her early bops. It's a sight to see. Once I forgot my window was rolled down :embarrassney:

I became a fan in 2007, right after I found out she shaved her head and I thought wow, why is everyone against this girl? She hit rock bottom and people are making fun of her instead of feeling for her. So I started googling her and reading about her, but I was 10-11 at the time and since English isn't my first language, I couldn't understand much. Point is, I liked her since then, and eventually Piece Of Me became my bop, made me feel so effin badass. Then during Circus I was excited, proud, still her fan. But by Femme Fatale, I was a proper stan. I could finally understand her interviews, post stuff in here and communicate with y'all, understand her songs. Blackout era, I became a fan. FF era, I started stanning the Queen.

I've always loved her music and always will, but I only knew her biggest hits back in the day. 

Gained a lot of interest in her persona around 2006, followed her meltdown throughout 2007 (I was very sad for her :britstare11:), I STANNED hard for Blackout and became a hardcore fan ever since. Between 2007 and 2008, I rediscovered her discography, looked for unreleased tracks, learnt by heart her less known songs from each album, absolutely obsessed. :mhm:

The only album I sincerely dislike is Britney Jean, but it never made me stop loving her, because I adored it at first. I was completely put off after the Myah Marie drama. There're literally like 3 songs that I still listen from time to time from that album. 

Archived