Throwback: The first time Britney tweeted herself

Alice X

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Are we still having to explain this :jackk:

It was a Q&A and she answered 2 questions at once. Get some context in your life and bookmark this response.

I dont want to see another thread about it :sofedup:

I have a life, I'm not following each tweet and remember its story for 7 years :shameless: Plus I've never said anything about it, I just shared it as a throwback, because I saw a new BuzzFeed video about it. :angietea:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't get it. She was answering two questions? But the first sentence is a question. Could you explain me please?

It might be a rhetorical question. Imagine someone asking "Britney, do you think global warming is a bad thing?" and she might answer "Does anyone think global warming is a good thing?" to make a statement.

She was still new to Twitter, all her previous tweets were submitted by her management and she was not aware what's the idea behind it, thus making it seem without logic and funny. Legendary tweet :queenflopga: 

32 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

The tweet came from my twitter account too. :crying4:

288s9j9.jpg

Yall should follow me, I follow everyone back and need some more Britney friends. :) 

that is AMAZING hahahaha i can't believe it's been you this whole time! any time this tweets pops up and everyone laughs i'm like UGGHH why do people not understand it was Q&A and the person asked two questions?!?! but i can't believe that the two questions came from someone on exhale! you're semi-famous hahahaha

7 hours ago, Applejack said:

wow we found one of the founding fathers of twitter

7 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

that is AMAZING hahahaha i can't believe it's been you this whole time! any time this tweets pops up and everyone laughs i'm like UGGHH why do people not understand it was Q&A and the person asked two questions?!?! but i can't believe that the two questions came from someone on exhale! you're semi-famous hahahaha

LOL! I sent that question to her as a joke, not thinking she/her team would respond to it at all, was blown away she actually did pick it and it's become sort of one of her most infamous twitter moments. 

Archived