Us Weekly: Britney wants her c-ship to come to an end after world tour (?)

pablitonizer

2 hours ago, MM said:

actually now that i think about it that could be been a reason why they never married. who wants to be legally responsible for their fully grown/capable spouse? 

Oh yeah I've always thought that contributed to it. Having him in that type of role definitely would take away any romance lol and it was starting to be weird how he was always there in interviews and had so much on screen time like he was her overseer. It was all weird lol 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From legal perspective from someone who deals with Stanley Mosk judges on a daily basis I can tell you that no one's just going to give her the c-ship unless there were extremely grave circumstances, it's not taken lightly and especially regarding the permanent c-ship. It's not just going to take to decide not to want it anymore, end the tour and end it. It takes a lot more than that, I don't know the circumstances surrounding her case that are far beyond the documents we saw, but I am positive there were a shitload more of stuff presented to the judge have them decide to put her in the position she's in and it's gonna take a hell lot more to get her out.

Uh... I thought she spoke about the cship negatively on a show last year or whatever and that part was cut out.  >_> are you guys forgetting that???? 

Also why does she need a financial conservatorship? Because as a young adult she spent a lot? So you all think she should be controlled financially forever? She earned that money.  Not her kids (as in everyone saying her kids will inherit all her money later),  not her dad, not her lawyers,  etc. I think its pretty gross that everyone thinks they should have a say on how good it is her money habits are controlled. Or that she doesn't want freedom to be her own person in the world. What grave circumstances allow a woman to perform live on stage several nights a week,  go on tours, date,  etc but can't have a say in her own life? Yeah sounds really shady to me. Look at Lindsey Lohan, Amanda bynes, etc... All on their own now. But Britney who other than having some ticks and anxiety can't be on her own legally? She will always have a huge team behind her, so it doesn't make that much sense to me. But whatever. Lol everyone thinks she doesn't care or is too lazy to deal with her stuff when it's not even about that,  it's about the fact she can't. She isn't allowed.  You haven't even seen her try since she was having a breakdown with a crazy career and very public divorce. Lots of people go through horrible traumatic break downs and end up fine and mature years later. I really really worry for her should she decide to have another kid. She would sacrifice everything for her kids though. 

Archived