Us Weekly: Britney wants her c-ship to come to an end after world tour (?)

pablitonizer

According to Us Weekly (usually 95% bullshit) Britney Spears is feeling confident enough to take control of her life and she’s counting on that summer gig to further prove her healthy state, notes the insider. It’s Britney’s hope that after the tour, Jamie will agree to have a discussion about ending the conservatorship of her as a person.”

:rlynow:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-could-be-ready-to-end-her-conservatorship/

:unbothered:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she wants it to end. She would have to take care of her businesses instead of Jamie. With the c-ship she's protected from lawsuits against her (directly) and she has a lot more time to spend with her kids. And about the money I don't see it as a problem. She buys whatever she wants, travels to Hawaii and lives in a nice mansion. Besides all the money will go to her kids in the future, not Jamie.

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't think she wants it to end. She would have to take care of her businesses instead of Jamie. With the c-ship she's protected from lawsuits against her (directly) and she has a lot more time to spend with her kids. And about the money I don't see it as a problem. She buys whatever she wants, travels to Hawaii and lives in a nice mansion. Besides all the money will go to her kids in the future, not Jamie.

Sorry but dosn't matter how much money she still has, how great her life is or how fun she lives. It's about something called DIGNITY!

What I've always wondered is what's gonna happen when her kids become adults. Are they gonna be free, independent citizens while Britney is still under a conservatorship? Will they eventually become her conservators, like, when Jamie passes away or something? I know there is the other lawyer too, but I guess one of the parts has to be a direct relative.

1 minute ago, Dripping For Britney said:

How many times have we heard this? 

It's ending after the circus tour, its ending at the end of 2010, at the end of fft, after x factor, when Vegas begins, when Vegas ends, blah blah blah

She's going to be in a conservatorship until the day Daddy Jamie dies.

Bookmark me :rlynow:

Definitely...she's way too happy in this comfort zone :iwin:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

What I've always wondered is what's gonna happen when her kids become adults. Are they gonna be free, independent citizens while Britney is still under a conservatorship? Will they eventually become her conservators, like, when Jamie passes away or something? I know there is the other lawyer too, but I guess one of the parts has to be a direct relative.

I think the C-ship will end the moment her sons turn 18, and it still keeps on because they're still under age :whitney:

Let's not forget the c-ship was reinforced with minors being involved in Britney's situation :tear:

It has to end sometime right ? I said this before a few weeks back but what happens to the c-ship if something happened to Jamie? Would Lynn do it? Or what what her sons when they are older would they be in charge :slowdown:

I think she should fight it or at least give her some more control over her life. 

But she does seem better these past few years who’s to say some of the c-ship has already been lifted and no one really knows that it has. The media doesn’t know everything:unbothered:

50 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

the c-ship is only for legal issues i think and it's just a good excuse not to talk about some topics that she doesn't want to! maybe is already ended and we don't know it, i mean i don't find a reason why to public this if it's ended or not:rlynow:,besides she doesn't give a **** about what people think and she never did:donewithit:

Ugh I wish people would stop saying the cship is just for legal issues or that’s its in name only. It’s for much more than that. Having a cship for the sole purpose of her avoiding being personally sued is wrong and abuse of the system. And no the cship can’t “secretly end”. It’s a legal matter of a public person you better believe we’d know if the personal cship ended which it hasn’t.

(Btw When “she” is sued it’s actually the cship being sued. I.E., those who are responsible for acting on behalf of Britney, being her dad and co-conservator with the legal team handle issues like that.) She still had to face Sam Lutfi in the deposition. Remember?

47 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think the C-ship will end the moment her sons turn 18, and it still keeps on because they're still under age :whitney:

Let's not forget the c-ship was reinforced with minors being involved in Britney's situation :tear:

Which is exactly why I’ve been cringing at people cheering on her having a baby with Sam (or anyone actually) while she’s still in the conservatorship. I believe her children are one of the biggest (if not the biggest) reason why SHE stopped fighting to end it. 

Imagine if she has another baby. That could be an excuse for the conservators to not dissolve the cship at least for another 18 years. Britney would be in her mid 50s by the time baby #3 turns 18. Still in a conservatorship!

And having a baby with a guy because he’s hot is a stupid reason to bring a child into the world. Desperation isn’t a good reason either. That is a sign of immaturity if you do it for that reason.

Archived