Britney is going to RUIN her reputation with the Piece of Me Tour

noah fence

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Gaga's outfits were amazing during Joanne. The show looked top notch.

I actually went to Pom and the only thing amazing was the lights. It’s a cheap show... it’s almost cheaper than FFT. 

Not everyone will accept the low quality. 

Taylor’s stage is limited because she was doing stadiums. But she sings live and plays the guitar so...

Circus was top notch. Britney was a mess during FFT but the visuals were great and the prerecorded vocals sounded live for a chunk of the songs.

POM maybe had better dancing? If she is into it that day. 

But it’s like 1 out of 10, because if it was bad then she wouldn’t be continuing on for four years. I mean it’s just like circus where she had her good moments and her bad moments. Plus critics said that her show was top notch production wise for a vegas residency. You might not like it but many do, I wasn’t impressed when watching YouTube videos but seeing it in person totally change my attitude and everyone in the crowd was enjoying it even a granny was up on her seat dancing ecstatically. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, blurryface said:

I refuse to believe that her team won't bring any of the props or at least change the show a lil bit

I know I should expect the worst but MY GOD they can't be that bad and dumb

they got 5 months of doing literally nothing

they know how harsh the media can be and how much the fans complain about the show

the tickets are doing amazing, the demand is incredible

they CAN'T just let her perform Slave 4 U with a broomstick and call it a day 

they already failed on not doing a ticket + glory bundle :lemmetellu:

:cackling:

12 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

Britney is known for having huge, well produced, extravagant, visually stunning tours.

Even when her performing wasn't at it's best (circus tour, femme fatale tour) she still delivered great production and the shows looked great.

The problem with the upcoming POM tour, is that the production is not good, at all.

In Vegas, the show looks amazing. But that's because the show was MADE for that theatre, and it includes all the props.

But during the Asian tour last year, Britney barely brought any props and the show just looked SO cheap, it was embarrassing.

The Asian tour was missing the tree, the guitar, magic entrance, the dywco pole, the slave fountain pole thing, the ring of fire, angel wings, etc...

All it had was the cheap ******** pole and the MATM wooden wall things... That is literally it.

I'm afraid that the general public are getting their hopes up and buying Britney tickets hoping for a great show, and they're just gonna be let down.

If she replicated the Vegas stage and actually brought all the props, it'd be a different story.

But walking out onto an empty stage with nothing but a screen behind you and performing the way she is now (ADHDney) and lipping to 20 year old vocals...

It's just gonna be a mess. I LOVE her but this is just the tea.

:ohdear:

I totally agree with you (but i bought tickets anyway coz i wanna see her)

Planet Hollywood have those big screens around the theater and behind the stage, witch made the show a great visual experience

Imagem relacionada

Imagem relacionada

Femme Fatale Tour also had a good stage with decent props and visual effects

tumblr_maknhzep6w1qcn6xro1_500.gif

jHq8WlwCTTH3y.gif

The asian tour was only the empty stage and cheap  random underwear as outfits  

Resultado de imagem para britney live in concert tokyo

No not really. Lets get real here her reputation can't be destroyed at this point. Worse things have happened.
Plus its not even about production for most fans, especially today. Its more about whether Britney is fit, healthy and performing well. 

The criticism she received during the circus tour was for lip-syncing, not dancing well or enough and for walking too much throughout the show.
During the Femme Fatale tour the general main and consistent criticism she received was for lip-syncing, not dancing properly, out of shape and seemed bored and not into it. During the asian tour of POM, the general and main criticism she received was for, again, lip-syncing. When it comes to criticism over any of Britney's shows throughout the years, it has never mainly been about the production, its been about Britney. Fans and the GP have never cared more about production than Britney being in shape and performing well. She isn't selling out because of the production, she's selling out because people have most likely seen her latest performances over the years on television or online (BBMA, VMA, Festivals, New Years Rockin Eve) and see an improvement and have been eager to see her ever since. Current Britney is performing better than both FFney and Britney from the Circus tour, so I'd assume most fans will enjoy watching her and praise her. I don't know why people still jump to such silly conclusions, because if a breakdown couldn't tarnish and destroy Britney's rep for good, then production doesn't stand a chance.

35 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

No not really. Lets get real here her reputation can't be destroyed at this point. Worse things have happened.
Plus its not even about production for most fans, especially today. Its more about whether Britney is fit, healthy and performing well. 

The criticism she received during the circus tour was for lip-syncing, not dancing well or enough and for walking too much throughout the show.
During the Femme Fatale tour the general main and consistent criticism she received was for lip-syncing, not dancing properly, out of shape and seemed bored and not into it. During the asian tour of POM, the general and main criticism she received was for, again, lip-syncing. When it comes to criticism over any of Britney's shows throughout the years, it has never mainly been about the production, its been about Britney. Fans and the GP have never cared more about production than Britney being in shape and performing well. She isn't selling out because of the production, she's selling out because people have most likely seen her latest performances over the years on television or online (BBMA, VMA, Festivals, New Years Rockin Eve) and see an improvement and have been eager to see her ever since. Current Britney is performing better than both FFney and Britney from the Circus tour, so I'd assume most fans will enjoy watching her and praise her. I don't know why people still jump to such silly conclusions, because if a breakdown couldn't tarnish and destroy Britney's rep for good, then production doesn't stand a chance.

THIS

Archived