Britney is going to RUIN her reputation with the Piece of Me Tour

noah fence

Britney is known for having huge, well produced, extravagant, visually stunning tours.

Even when her performing wasn't at it's best (circus tour, femme fatale tour) she still delivered great production and the shows looked great.

The problem with the upcoming POM tour, is that the production is not good, at all.

In Vegas, the show looks amazing. But that's because the show was MADE for that theatre, and it includes all the props.

But during the Asian tour last year, Britney barely brought any props and the show just looked SO cheap, it was embarrassing.

The Asian tour was missing the tree, the guitar, magic entrance, the dywco pole, the slave fountain pole thing, the ring of fire, angel wings, etc...

All it had was the cheap ******** pole and the MATM wooden wall things... That is literally it.

I'm afraid that the general public are getting their hopes up and buying Britney tickets hoping for a great show, and they're just gonna be let down.

If she replicated the Vegas stage and actually brought all the props, it'd be a different story.

But walking out onto an empty stage with nothing but a screen behind you and performing the way she is now (ADHDney) and lipping to 20 year old vocals...

It's just gonna be a mess. I LOVE her but this is just the tea.

:ohdear:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just hoping they get a lot of pepsi money and Brintey gets rid of at least some of her ticks... otherwise I dont see a lot of ppl lining up to seeing her in the future. Ppl allways forgave her for not singing because she had a reason. She really doesnt have a reason anymore and now her show is also deteriorating visually... I really hope they were just badly prepared last year and will be better prepared for actual touring this year.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im just hoping they get a lot of pepsi money and Brintey gets rid of at least some of her ticks... otherwise I dont see a lot of ppl lining up to seeing her in the future. Ppl allways forgave her for not singing because she had a reason. She really doesnt have a reason anymore and now her show is also deteriorating visually... I really hope they were just badly prepared last year and will be better prepared for actual touring this year.

I really hope they come through and bring the Vegas props on tour this time...

The problem with the Asian tour was that the stage was constantly empty, nothing to look at except Britney's ticks and her dancers.

At least in Vegas there's the tree, the guitar, magic entrance, the dywco pole, the slave fountain pole thing, the ring of fire, angel wings, etc...

On last year's tour there was a cheap ******** pole that was constantly on the verge of breaking. That's it...

All we can do is pray. :ohdear:

• Content Curators

Ruin her reputation? Have you forgotten 2007 VMAs, 2011 FFT and her performances on GMA and BBMAs the same year?

If anything, her reputation has been ruined, and GP is still here for Britney because she's one of the few stars that has a catalogue full of hits enough to put on a 2 hour show

9 minutes ago, mauureee said:

she already did with FFT

giphy.gif

I came here to say this, there is no way that any version of POM can cause any more damage to her career/image than FFT did.

Also, the fact that this tour seems a little less rushed than the Asia tour gives me hope. When were those dates announced in regaurds to the actual shows? 

They have over 5 months to start preparing, I have hope. (Even though it's team B and I know I shouldn't):cackling:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I came here to say this, there is no way that any version of POM can cause any more damage to her career/image than FFT did.

Also, the fact that this tour seems a little less rushed than the Asia tour gives me hope. When were those dates announced in regaurds to the actual shows? 

They have over 5 months to start preparing, I have hope. (Even though it's team B and I know I shouldn't):cackling:

tumblr_mmgapy134C1rrh89co3_250.gif

Let see. It may be different this time.

But on the other side I was thinking today about the tour and if she doesn't bring the props. There would be a lot of lost visually great moments lost :

- magic entrance

- ILRNR

- Everytime

- Circus

- Toxic

I'm just considering the main ones. 

Archived