Massive slayage right here

Cappycorn87

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

Circusney still had it. She was like Onyxney, but lazier to the point of not caring.

You know when someone dances kinda lazily but they look like they're floating in the air because they make something difficult look stupidly easy? Kinda Michael Jackson and his moves?

That was Onyxney, but Circusney still had an inkling of that.

I miss Circusney.

Circusney was amazing in looks, she was like a Barbie again, her smooth moves were cool, but was pretty lazy on her choreos, scrapping them all the time in the midle, plus halfassing the ones she did. But overall, the tour was great, very original and creative. The other bad thing:  Muteney was real. She barely spoke to the audience at the time.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Anyone can whip their hair and put their hands on their knees, come on :sofedup:

The moves in the first gif are more intricate

It's about the way Britney executes it. Even simplest choreography can look great when done right. And that was just a random gif. I'm just saying it's really not fair to dismiss all of the progress she made during last years.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She stepped it up for that performance compared to what she usually does. It still could’ve been a LOT better...

I still do not think that the Circus GMA performance comes even close to the BBMAs. The media were so slayed after that performance. 

I will give Circus GMA credit for the theme and overall production. But Britney's fierceness wasn't nearly as good as BBMA, in my opinion. 

19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was a rabid Circusney hater but in retrospect and knowing what came after... it was great. + she genuinely seemed to have fun for most of it.

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_n53ksnC5Ve1qdcxoeo1_r1_500.giftumblr_lwcvme4PEi1r3ty02o1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_m24lj4taX41qhgj0co1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_static_tumblr_lv1jwpse171qjbc0bo1giphy.giftumblr_m5a06zIyxF1qkh06wo1_r2_500.gif

This is funny because people get annoyed with POMney pulling faces and smiling so much but here it's praised. 

56 minutes ago, car said:

I dont understand how people think that 2016ney isnt better...

Well, Circus era is untouchable among fans cause Britney was really on the top back then. She had a #1 album, her sales were amazing, she got grammy nomination etc etc...And that's why fans are always so protective of it. But in reality many things weren't that great....

BJ and Glory on the other hand will always bring memories to POM in general (which we all know could've been much better as a whole), not promoting, bad sales and stuff, no matter how good the material itself was (I'm speaking for Glory only).

22 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was a rabid Circusney hater but in retrospect and knowing what came after... it was great. + she genuinely seemed to have fun for most of it.

giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_n53ksnC5Ve1qdcxoeo1_r1_500.giftumblr_lwcvme4PEi1r3ty02o1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_m24lj4taX41qhgj0co1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_static_tumblr_lv1jwpse171qjbc0bo1giphy.giftumblr_m5a06zIyxF1qkh06wo1_r2_500.gif

circusney is my fave.:yasqueen:

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

This is funny because people get annoyed with POMney pulling faces and smiling so much but here it's praised. 

people got annoyed because pomney did funny faces all the time.she didn't do that while performing songs like bom, tomh on TCSBS.vegasney always smiled after "it's britney *****!", crossed her eyes during breathe on me etc.personally, ı don't mind her goofy faces, ı love them but it would be better if she acted **** or fierce while performing **** songs, like primeney or circusney.

Archived