SECOND DATE ADDED IN PARIS AFTER HUGE DEMAND

Dylan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

There was only one date for the FFT in Paris, and it was nearly sold out and the crowd and britney were on fire. Really good date :tbh:

Two other dates in France in 2011, Amnéville, which was ..... , and Montpellier which was okay, nearly sold out as well, the crowd was amazing, but Britney was a bit under the weather so yeah

now that you mention it i remember seeing vids from the paris date, it was a really good date.with it being almost sold out, i dont really understand why a paris date wouldnt be planned from the start. surely they wouldnt struggle to find a venue? 

speaking of which how big is this venue? 

7 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I'm not sure.

Maybe they were waiting to see how the other dates were doing?

Or maybe they were negotiating with the arena?

Accor Hotel Arena (many french people would call it Bercy, cuz it was the old name) is quite a big arena.

She performed there 3 nights for the CT.

What's cool is that the arena is well surrounded by Metro, and it's the best way to go in Paris imo :yaknow: 

However, people must be aware that Paris can be very hot in summer, like for the CT I remember we were all dying inside the arena, but now it's all brand new and renovated so I guess it'll be cool !

TCSBS and POM are her only tours with multiple dates in Paris ,right?

6 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I hope she’s make a lot of money with this tour so she can reconsider Vegas, the money she makes off this 3-4 months is  equivalent to what she make in Vegas for two years you do the math Britney :pleaseshhh:

Less than 3 months actually :yasqueen:

But what makes her love Vegas is the convinience, she doesn't have to travel through different countries with different time zones & get very little sleep, plane trips almost everyday and not to mention in Vegas she can devote herself to her kids  :imok: I truly hope her team evaluates all this though :outwithit:

34 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

now that you mention it i remember seeing vids from the paris date, it was a really good date.with it being almost sold out, i dont really understand why a paris date wouldnt be planned from the start. surely they wouldnt struggle to find a venue? 

speaking of which how big is this venue? 

because they were unsure after nearly 7 years not touring if she would attract enough people I guess. I feel bad dor those coming to Belgium just for her....

I live in belgium and got tickets to both the Antwerp as Paris shows. My mom and I are planning a trip to Paris so yaay, get to see her twice:bang:

Just now, It'sSamB!tch said:

because they were unsure after nearly 7 years not touring if she would attract enough people I guess. I feel bad dor those coming to Belgium just for her....

I live in belgium and got tickets to both the Antwerp as Paris shows. My mom and I are planning a trip to Paris so yaay, get to see her twice:bang:

Any details about the Belgium date? Is it sold out?

Archived