Britney: Piece of Me - A compendium of every single show's outfits by section

PokemonSpears

So I started doing this since November or so, but I wasn't able to finish it until now. I wanted to have every show's outfits / looks together to see the evolution and compare each costume.

It took me so long, and now @G L O R Y kinda beat me to it with the voting threads, but I wanted to share my work anyway. I know how much ya'll love Piece of Me :ohreallylol: so I'm sure you'll like it.

G L O R Y's threads allow us to see each unique outfit, but here you can see how many times she wore each of them, when was the first time, the last time, we can see the different wigs, hairdo and makeup too, so it's pretty interesting. At the time when I started doing this, we didn't know about the summer tour yet, but I guess I'll include it later.

I noticed it is extremely hard to find good quality pictures. When there are good pictures they're all from the same show, but there are dates that I could only find potato kind of pictures, and there are some outfits that I couldn't find pictures at all from some dates, more exactly Everytime and Circus.

I'm having trouble embedding the images, because of the size, but I'll put the links where you can see the full images.

Act I (Full Size)

britney__piece_of_me___opening_by_pokemo

Act II (Full Size)
britney__piece_of_me___the_hits_by_pokemonspears-dc2xhyo.png

Act III - Everytime (Full Size)
britney__piece_of_me___angelic_by_pokemo

Act III - Gothic (Full Size)
britney__piece_of_me___gothic_by_pokemon

Act IV - (Full Size)
britney__piece_of_me___club___vibe_by_po

Act V - (Full Size)
britney__piece_of_me___sexy_back_by_poke