looking for stronger video clip where britney wants to wear an ugly outfit

inthefields

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

It wasn't part of Making the Video, it was a clip from MTV News: When *** Goes Pop. I'm such a flawless fan.

The outfit is sooo horrendous, esp compared to the black one, that I've often wondered if this was a joke or something lol.

This video is actually so insightful. Thank you so much for finding it (Truly a flawless fan :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:)

Also here's a candid from that same day :eyes_britney_laugh:

70+ Best 2000's lmao images in 2020 | 2000s fashion, 2000s, early 2000s  fashion

2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

It wasn't part of Making the Video, it was a clip from MTV News: When *** Goes Pop. I'm such a flawless fan.

The outfit is sooo horrendous, esp compared to the black one, that I've often wondered if this was a joke or something lol.

so it's like how I remember it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

but still, it must originally come from something else, because they use clips from like different things, like that clip where Britney is listening the fans' opinions of her performance, that's from a different time. 

2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Thank you so much...

The way Britney says that the outfit "it's more me" hahaha. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Imagine watching Britney in those clothes dancing to the chair in the Stronger Music Video :neydedance_purple:

Archived