[VOTE: ROUND 3 *MATM ACT*] PIECE OF ME: Best and worst outfit for the third act [all 22 outfits inside]

G L O R Y

BEST AND WORST OUTFIT FROM THE THIRD SECTION   

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EXHALERS, LET'S CHOOSE THE BEST AND THE WORST FROM THE THIRD ACT

tumblr_ntjiwzENZq1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Below you can see all the outfits used in the third (second during the Revamp version) section (Me Against The Music, Gimme More, Break The Ice, Piece of Me and I Love Rock'n'Roll). Pick your fave and your worst nightmare.

Because I'm only allowed to add 20 positions per one question and only 3 general questions I have decided to include 2 outfits in 1 position - just because they are similar.

Actually, there were more outfits but the differences where so tiny that I have decided to omit them.

k3oqs0.jpg

207xcbb.jpg

2dv0owl.jpg

1tpqft.jpg

1551112.jpg

2yyqgz7.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 is forever her best POM costume, until she cut it to ribbons (RIP), and I had a really hard time on the worst because so many are bad towards the end of the list. Ultimately I went with 22 because those two pieces just don't go together, its such a bad mesh. (I know, I can't believe I didn't vote for one of the VS knockoff pieces or the cheap Kisses ripoff, either.)

14 was my favorite look of this section. Closely followed 10 and then 12. 14, to me, was the only time the outfit matched up with the dancers, and had the slightly grungy, plaid, rougher kinda look. 14 looked sportsy and she looked comfortable in it. 12 was great but it didn't match, personally. 

The worst one was a tough call. 1 was a mess, because that's the original and it looked so bad on her, like it was too small from the get go (also, the sketches of it from marco marco's ideas show it was supposed to be inspired by her all denim look and the MATM video suit, which would've looked so much better with the dancers, you can still see elements from it in the design), but I voted for 21, just because it was just another bra and panties. 

also, was 12 actually cut to pieces? the 17 on it is different.

Archived