Brian Friedman, this videos is killing me

CristMont

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Show me one study that says the movent of someones body is affected by pregnancy permanently yet alone 11 years later. During the pregnancy you are more flexible because of the hormone relaxin that is released to help the body prepare for childbirth and the growth.. but thats positive... I have never heard of anything else affecting movement.  :ineedthetruth:There are a lot of things that can change (hips, feet, ***** and other things that dont affect movement) The only thing I can think of is getting fat, but Britney clearly doesnt have that problem.

in what world is her BOM  or TOMH performance robotic? It isnt because she is dancing smoothly, proving that she is capable of doing it. Sure dance uses your whole body .. that can be trained, even after pregnancy.   Stamina is someting that can be trained too, even after pregnancy. YOu make it sound like women are basically cripples after pregnancy,

And a lot of Britneys workout compliment dancing.Yoga is great for flexibility and body control - thats very important for dancing.

And believe me gymnastics requires movement of the whole body too.. with a lot of control and presition.

tumblr_owjtjh7W5r1tw89w1o4_400.gifgiphy2.gif?crop=0px,9px,480px,252px&resi

If PROFESSIONAL ballerinas can dance ballet during and after their pregnancy Britney should have no problem lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/ballet-dancers-pregnant-training_n_6661138.html

Another professional dancer after giving birth

+ Dara Torres went to several Olympics and won a lot of Gold medals after giving birth, gymnasts Aliya Mustafina and Oksana Chusovitina also came back after giving birth and Im sure plenty of other prefessional athletes and dancers did too..

This article about prefessional atheles who had babies is  very interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/the-running-blog/2014/nov/04/does-childbirth-improve-athletic-ability

plus

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Show me one study that says the movent of someones body is affected by pregnancy permanently yet alone 11 years later. During the pregnancy you are more flexible because of the hormone relaxin that is released to help the body prepare for childbirth and the growth.. but thats positive... I have never heard of anything else affecting movement.  :ineedthetruth:There are a lot of things that can change (hips, feet, ***** and other things that dont affect movement) The only thing I can think of is getting fat, but Britney clearly doesnt have that problem.

in what world is her BOM  or TOMH performance robotic? It isnt because she is dancing smoothly, proving that she is capable of doing it. Sure dance uses your whole body .. that can be trained, even after pregnancy.   Stamina is someting that can be trained too, even after pregnancy. YOu make it sound like women are basically cripples after pregnancy,

And a lot of Britneys workout compliment dancing.Yoga is great for flexibility and body control - thats very important for dancing.

And believe me gymnastics requires movement of the whole body too.. with a lot of control and presition.

If PROFESSIONAL ballerinas can dance ballet during and after their pregnancy Britney should have no problem lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/ballet-dancers-pregnant-training_n_6661138.html

+ Dara Torres went to several Olympics and won a lot of Gold medals after giving birth, gymnasts Aliya Mustafina and Oksana Chusovitina also came back after giving birth and Im sure plenty of other prefessional athletes and dancers did too..

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/the-running-blog/2014/nov/04/does-childbirth-improve-athletic-ability

Show me one study that says the movent of someones body is affected by pregnancy permanently yet alone 11 years later.

Not sure why you’re bringing up pregnancy? I was talking about child birth.

I really don’t need to look up studies. I’ve seen it first hand with many different women. Some are lucky enough to bounce back after birth. Some struggle and have complications. Some cannot move in the same way due traumatic experiences, where forceps are used...Which is a horrid and excruciating experience. Some chave a smooth birthing experciences yet still struggle with getting their bodies to function in the same way.  Please Stop GENERALISING child birth by picking out successful examples. It’s not like that for all women. And some child births really do effect the body 11 years later or even permanently. 

Again dancing cannot be compared to gym and gymnastics. They are both two different ways of moving your body. A backflip is a technical way of moving your body compared to choreography where  you are performing and moving your body fluidly. Yes, gymnastics requires your whole body but in completely different way to dance. You can be flexible (I do yoga and gymnastics) but if you have no rhythmn, then you’re gonna struggle as a dancer. 

If Britney feels like she cannot move in the same way after giving birth to two kids that’s  fair enough (Which may not be the case) as a reason to not follow Brian’s routines than fair enough.

Anyway, Im not really sure why we need to argue about this? It’s common sense really.

Also I never said child birth cripples women or that TOMH was robotic. 

18 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Show me one study that says the movent of someones body is affected by pregnancy permanently yet alone 11 years later.

Not sure why you’re bringing up pregnancy? I was talking about child birth.

I really don’t need to look up studies. I’ve seen it first hand with many different women. Some are lucky enough to bounce back after birth. Some struggle and have complications. Some cannot move in the same way due traumatic experiences, where forceps are used...Which is a horrid and excruciating experience. 

Some can have a smooth birth expercience yet still struggle with getting their bodies to function in the same way.  Stop GENERALISING child birth by picking out successful examples. It’s not like that for all women. And some child births really do effect the body 11 years later or even permanently. 

Again dancing cannot be compared to gym and gymnastics. They are both two different ways of moving your body. A backflip is a technical way of moving your body compared to choreography where  you are performing and moving your body fluidly. Yes, gymnastics requires your whole body but in completely different way to dance. You can be flexible (I do yoga and gymnastics) but if you have no rhythmn, then you’re gonna struggle as a dancer. 

If Britney feels like she cannot move in the same way after giving birth to two kids that’s  fair enough (Which may not be the case) as a reason to not follow Brian’s routines than fair enough.

Anyway, Im not really sure why we need to argue about this? It’s common sense really.

Also I never said child birth cripples women or that TOMH was robotic. 

I counted pregnancy and child birth as one thing.

Britney didnt have complications or a traumatic childbith  so I dont know why you are bringing that up.?

You have no studies and no examples of what exacly changes to a womans body after specifically childbirth. Sure your ****** can rip open and you can have intenal problems but those things shouldnt affect dancing.  + Britney had a C section so we know that those things didnt happen. She was also back on her feet and working out soon after wo there werent any major complications.

As I have said before Britney has proven time and time again that she is still capable of dancing smoothily Mannequin rehersal, Circus original choreo, BOM, TOMH, etc) So I dont know why you keep acting like she cant move the way she used to.

Are you saying that child birth took away her rythm with that statement?? Because honey no. Im gonna need stats on that and even if you had them Britney post childbirth has also proven that she has rythm. IF you are generalizing again about hypothetical women who never had rythm to begin with.. why?? We are talking about Britney not some random nobody who has a kid.

No you didnt say that TOMH is robotic but you insinuated that Brintey cant dance fluidly because of childbirth anymore and that she is good in the gym because thats robotic movement and that she physically inst capable of doing it anymore. TOMH was my example that thats bullshit.

Its actually not common sense. Most regular women gain weight and let themselves go after childbirth and that is why they dont feel the same after. 1 year after giving birth your body should be back to its normal state (minus things that changed permanently like your hips or feet growing  or you not loosing the weight)

Brian basically hinted that Brintey was too lazy for him in 2011 and thats what he is saying. She doesnt want to spend 8+ hours a day learning choreo.

Britney didnt have complications or a traumatic childbith  so I dont know why you are bringing that up.?

I brought it up, as that was my perception of Brian's comment  when he said 'Im a mother now'. As I said, it might not be in reference to her **** image but because of giving birth to two kids.

You have no studies and no examples of what exacly changes to a womans body after specifically childbirth. Sure your ****** can rip open and you can have intenal problems but those things shouldnt affect dancing.  + Britney had a C section so we know that those things didnt happen. She was also back on her feet and working out soon after wo there werent any major complications.

I already said that I don't care about studies. They are irrelevant to me. I know women who have had complicated births. I know from them, how their bodies have changed in relation to the way their bodies function. So its not necessary for me. I also don't care enough to convince you or prove you wrong. Its not that important to me.

As I have said before Britney has proven time and time again that she is still capable of dancing smoothily Mannequin rehersal, Circus original choreo, BOM, TOMH, etc) So I dont know why you keep acting like she cant move the way she used to.

I never actually said she couldn't move like she used to (although I do think that) All I said, was that Brian may have be referring to her child birth by her 'im a mother comment' as opposed to her **** image.  Its not that dramatic.

Are you saying that child birth took away her rythm with that statement?? Because honey no. Im gonna need stats on that and even if you had them Britney post childbirth has also proven that she has rythm. IF you are generalizing again about hypothetical women who never had rythm to begin with.. why?? We are talking about Britney not some random nobody who has a kid.

Again, stop being so over-dramatic. 

In my honest opinion, I haven't seen Britney dance with the same rhythmn she once had. It might be due her giving birth two kids, sure, It may be the medication she's on. It may be age. It may be all of the. It might be neither of them. I brought up child birth in reference to what Brian said. People can lose their sense of rhythmn regardless of giving birth or not. Peoples bodies change,

that Brintey cant dance fluidly because of childbirth anymore and that she is good in the gym because thats robotic movement and that she physically inst capable of doing it anymore. TOMH was my example that thats bullshit.

Nope, I just said the gymnastics and yoga require a different body discipline to dancing. Just because you're an athlete, doesnt mean you're a dancer. I also never made that birth correlation to Britney specifically. You quoted me saying lmao pregnancy doesnt impact the way your body moves.    So I responded back talking about all women in general not just brit.

Anyway, @The Greatest Show I respect your opinion and I'm tired of talking about birth etc.

Have a nice day :sendinglove:

9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I brought it up, as that was my perception of Brian's comment  when he said 'Im a mother now'. As I said, it might not be in reference to her **** image but because of giving birth to two kids.

I already said that I don't care about studies. They are irrelevant to me. I know women who have had complicated births. I know from them, how their bodies have changed in relation to the way their bodies function. So its not necessary for me. I also don't care enough to convince you or prove you wrong. Its not that important to me.

I never actually said she couldn't move like she used to (although I do think that) All I said, was that Brian may have be referring to her child birth by her 'im a mother comment' as opposed to her **** image.  Its not that dramatic.

In my honest opinion, I haven't seen Britney dance with the same rhythmn she once had. It might be due her giving birth two kids, sure, It may be the medication she's on. It may be age. It may be all of the. It might be neither of them. I brought up child birth in reference to what Brian said. People can lose their sense of rhythmn regardless of giving birth or not. Peoples bodies change,

Nope, I just said the gymnastics and yoga require a different body discipline to dancing. Just because you're an athlete, doesnt mean you're a dancer. I also never made that birth correlation to Britney specifically. You quoted me saying lmao pregnancy doesnt impact the way your body moves.    So I responded back talking about all women in general not just brit.

Anyway, @The Greatest Show I respect your opinion and I'm tired of talking about birth etc.

We are talking about Britney here and you keep bringing up random women as if they have anything to do with this. You wont try to convince me because there are no stats or anything that back up your claims just those random women you know.  Britney has proven many times that childbirth hasnt affected her so I dont get why you are trying to insist that it did and that its what Brian actually meant.

Your comment is the biggest reach I have read in a long time tbh. I would understand if you interpreted the "im a mom now" comment as her having different priorities or her wanting to spend more time with her kids but saying childbirth affected her so much she cant dance the way she used to 11 years later??

If you look at the HOB tour you can see the same rythm she had if you see her rehersals of Circus and Mannequin you can see it too.  Her feeling for the music started to decline somewhere during the end of the FF era and went completly to s--t in the last 3 years.

Im tired of talking about this too so lets just stop

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

educate him :groovin:

35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

We are talking about Britney here and you keep bringing up random women as if they have anything to do with this. You wont try to convince me because there are no stats or anything that back up your claims just those random women you know.  Britney has proven many times that childbirth hasnt affected her so I dont get why you are trying to insist that it did and that its what Brian actually meant.

Your comment is the biggest reach I have read in a long time tbh. I would understand if you interpreted the "im a mom now" comment as her having different priorities or her wanting to spend more time with her kids but saying childbirth affected her so much she cant dance the way she used to 11 years later??

If you look at the HOB tour you can see the same rythm she had if you see her rehersals of Circus and Mannequin you can see it too.  Her feeling for the music started to decline somewhere during the end of the FF era and went completly to s--t in the last 3 years.

Im tired of talking about this too so lets just stop

I apologise for bringing other women into it. I was comparing his comment to other women I know who have struggled to feel like themselves again after giving birth. I don’t think it’s a far reach but let’s agree to disagree.

HOB tour was awesomr

5 hours ago, carlogiovanni said:

Britney went through a funny phase in 2011 and became embarrassed dancing/acting **** on stage. 

I think Alan Carr asked her about it and she said she would try and work through it... 

I found the clip @ 2.20

She clearly got over it :bang:

Quite a nice interview tbh. Yes, she's awkward and fake laughing, but he did prise a bit more out of her than "cool" "uh hu" "mmm no" which is a big achievement especially during that time of her life :sobbing:

To be fair she's now way better than FFT. But I think Britney for some reason doesn't want to show her best in live shows. I remember watching "I Am Britney Jean" and she was slaying the Work ***** rehearsal, till this day there's some moves she never did in the live shows. Like this one in 1:52

Even in Circus era and Tour, her energy in rehearsals was great. (Around 0:47) she never did that fan move in Freakshow. Look how easy she does it. 

And these little clips. She never danced (nor did the whole choreo) like this in GMA performance and other tv shows. 

So, who knows... 

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

I know this piece is very simple and non-intensive but it proves that she can still dance with perfect fluidity and without any awkward stutters.. :snooptoya:

8 hours ago, carlogiovanni said:

Britney went through a funny phase in 2011 and became embarrassed dancing/acting **** on stage. 

I think Alan Carr asked her about it and she said she would try and work through it... 

I found the clip @ 2.20

She clearly got over it :bang:

Her face was so pretty. Why did she touch it:kyliecry:

Lazy, that's what she's become. There's no other excuse. She can do it but chooses to go the easy/lazy way.

If she truly can't dance or give full effort then effin retire. You can tell through POM that she doesn't care, she's going with the flow aka being a robot... $$$. She used to LOVE what she does and you could see it in her face, her moves, interviews. Now everything is half-assed. It's become so bad that I can't defend her anymore while before I'd come up with excuses. She doesn't give a crap. Saying these things sucks btw because I used to adoreeee her like crazy!

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Okay. This is how you snatch a weave. :groovin:

Archived