Brian Friedman, this videos is killing me

CristMont

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just stating the obvious here. I hoped that he would give us something more. Also, there is another old interview in which he implied that he was not happy about how Britney was treating the Slave choreo during TCS:BS. I can't find it now though. Anyway he continuously switches from neutral "if you don't like her don't buy her" judge to disappointed choreographer, both legitimate opinions but just choose one.

40 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Β 

lmao pregnancy doesnt impact the way your body moves.. :awkblink: also her instagram shows that she is physically very capable of doing stuff she used to do.

Are you serious?Β :nicki2:

Β 

Unless you’re Β a female and areΒ speaking from your own experience? It’s widely known that women’s bodies repond differentlyΒ after chid birth. Especially if it’s more than one birth in a short space of time.

Exercise and dancing are two very different things. You can’t compare them.Β In the gym you’re body is required to move in a robotic and formulaicΒ fashion depending on the muscle group you’re targetting. You pull/push etc.Β With dance you’re using your whole body whilst moving with rhythm. Dancing requires much more stamina than a gym workout.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Are you serious?Β :nicki2:

Β 

Unless you’re Β a female and areΒ speaking from your own experience? It’s widely known that women’s bodies repond differentlyΒ after chid birth. Especially if it’s more than one birth in a short space of time.

Exercise and dancing are two very different things. You can’t compare them.Β In the gym you’re body is required to move in a robotic and formulaicΒ fashion depending on the muscle group you’re targetting. You pull/push etc.Β With dance you’re using your whole body whilst moving with rhythm. Dancing requires much more stamina than a gym workout.

Β 

Β 

Show me one study that says the movent of someones body is affected by pregnancy permanently yet alone 11 years later. During the pregnancy you are more flexible because of the hormone relaxin that is released to help the body prepare for childbirth and the growth.. but thats positive... I have never heard of anything else affecting movement.Β  :ineedthetruth:There are a lot of things that can change (hips, feet, ***** and other things that dont affect movement) The only thing I can think of is getting fat, but Britney clearly doesnt have that problem.

Β 

in what world is her BOMΒ  or TOMH performance robotic? It isnt because she is dancing smoothly, proving that she is capable of doing it. Sure dance uses your whole body .. that can be trained, even after pregnancy.Β Β  Stamina is someting that can be trained too, even after pregnancy. YOu make it sound like women are basically cripples after pregnancy,

Β 

And a lot of Britneys workout compliment dancing.Yoga is great for flexibility and body control - thats very important for dancing.

And believe me gymnastics requires movement of the whole body too.. with a lot of control and presition.

tumblr_owjtjh7W5r1tw89w1o4_400.gifgiphy2.gif?crop=0px,9px,480px,252px&resi

Β 

If PROFESSIONAL ballerinas can dance ballet during and after their pregnancy Britney should have no problem lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/ballet-dancers-pregnant-training_n_6661138.html

Another professional dancer after giving birth

Everyone says it takes a year to get your body back to where it was. Now I understand that. I think I was trying to fight natureβ€”it was only four months and I was trying to be like superwoman and look like this super skinny ballerina. Emotionally and mentally, that was really hard. I was pushing it too hard, my body wasn’t quite ready and I hurt a lot. Everything hurt…but this fall, I feel like me again. I got all the weight off, and was ready in a two-piece costume four months after having a baby, but it didn’t feel the same. Now, I feel like me, just older.

Β 

+ Dara Torres went to several Olympics and won a lot of Gold medals after giving birth, gymnasts Aliya Mustafina and Oksana Chusovitina also came back after giving birth and Im sure plenty of other prefessional athletes and dancers did too..

This article about prefessional atheles who had babies isΒ  very interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/the-running-blog/2014/nov/04/does-childbirth-improve-athletic-ability

β€œWith all the physiological changes that occur during pregnancy, it’s not like you can turn the valve off and switch back to normal once the baby’s born,” she says. β€œThe postpartum period can potentially last up to a year afterwards. And of course everything depends on the woman, the birth, and her training regimen. But scientific evidence suggests that, in some ways, she may find performance a bit easier during this period because of the changes to her heart and her lungs.”

Β 

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah same. It was a polite way of saying she is to lazy to reherase. Didnt he hint at that in 2011??

Β 

Every single thing we've seen from POM has been verification of that.

From scrapped choreo to her made-up moves during BOMT to the weird tics...It's clear she likes to show up an hour before a performance and just crank it out.

Archived