Britney Spears for 2019 Superbowl

Benjie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching Wendy Williams and she mentioned next year will be in Atlanta and that Bruno mars suggested a hip hop act. I think that there’s a point there.

But if Britney were to do it next year, How can we make it make sense with Atlanta?

i say bring TLC out to perform baby one more time with her. Lol idk just trying to find a surprise guest that makes sense.

1 minute ago, tommy_boy said:

This may sound crazy, but I do feel Xtina has a chance to do it next year, she's realesing a new record this year and stuff. It's her 20th anniversary aswell, even though nobody recalls:ohnoney:

OMG no way. She would never get it because of what little following she has. What would she perform?

4 hours ago, Kevney said:

OMG no way. She would never get it because of what little following she has. What would she perform?

Well, Dirrty is like 4:40 min long, plus Beautiful 4:00 min, and candy man 3:00. All of them make an easy 11:40 mins, if she extends them a little bit more she's safe. :giggleney:

I mean she could totally do it and people would enjoy it.

Yeah there will be haters, but I mean who does not get hate after a halftime show?
I have honestly never seen a single artist do a halftime show and not get any shady or hateful comments over social media.
I do believe this is the best time for her to do it as well really. She's very fit right now for it, a lot more confident on stage and does entertain viewers nowadays.
Critics have been a lot more positive as well and she's not selling bad at all when it comes to ticket sales.
Superbowl could be a great thing for her because it would increase ticket sales even more so, music sales, streams and possibly followers too.
I've always felt she's never done anything quite big enough since her comeback and so people don't really know how great she looks nowadays, how happy she is and how stable and well she is today too. When I see people say that the GP would degrade her, eat her up and mention the details and reasons of why they would... sorry but that's fans who look at details and care about details. Football fans and the GP really deep down don't effin care about every detail about Britney Spears. Most people care about whether or not she still looks ****, is in good shape, seems sane and can still give an entertaining pop spectacle. If she sang live and still had choreo, haters would still come for her anyway tbh and would probably say how she hasn't got much of a voice or something way worse. So you really can't win when its with Brit in any case scenario. She either does it round about now while fit and able, or does it years later where she's a lot older which I don't think is best, or not at all. I think fans and non-fans who like her would rather see one sometime soon tbh and would appreciate a Britney Superbowl show.

She should go for it. 

4 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

This may sound crazy, but I do feel Xtina has a chance to do it next year, she's realesing a new record this year and stuff. It's her 20th anniversary aswell, even though nobody recalls:ohnoney:

Not to be shady, but she's been releasing music soon since she released lotus. A third of her career has been spent promising new music. 

Archived