[POLL] WILL BRITNEY EVER HEADLINE THE SUPERBOWL?

BritintheZone

[POLL] WILL BRITNEY EVER HEADLINE THE SUPERBOWL?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I would like if she had ambition to do it and I think it's not going to be the case in the short term.

If you perform at the Super Bowl you have to step on that stage like if you were the effin queen of the world and not just to have fun. Also, you have to spend months rehearsing and preparing a great show and, c'mon, she hasn't even rehearsed a new choreography for Circus breakdown in the last two years, nor tried to improve any part of Piece of Me. She learnt the choreography once, four years ago, and that's all. Not to mention you can't perform in the Super Bowl lip syncing to your own 15-year-old voice.

I'm not being negative, I really think she could do it if she wanted to but, in my opinion, Britney is all for the fun and chill these days. And I can't blame her.

4 hours ago, portrait said:

never say never! nobody expected that she would ever perform on the vmas and it happened. 

She also didn’t want to put much work into that. The one show she had to make jaws drop. 

She was like an opening act that ppl skip before Beyonce started performing 

:anxiety:

Archived