When you hear her name...

joe sp

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think of her spunky, hyper, funny personality during the In the Zone era. It used to give me life and inspired me. Loved her personality during that time! She was on another level and the way she danced had so much passion in it that I could feel it from my couch. The ABC performances are some of my all time favourites and I prefer to remember her in that way.

As for currentney... Despite her cringey makeup, outfit choices and some spastic movements, she has blossomed into something mature and beautiful and I am happy that she seems to be happy. Currentney does have some great moments that can become epic if done right. Other than her being in her best shape physically ever,  the music is still good. I truly loved Glory and it’s become my favourite album from her. She can still create amazing music which is very important. She has changed, but that is fine. I’m just not here for any more huge mistakes from her team. 

They probably won’t but I’ll say it anyways in case someone high up is reading this... Get it right this time Team B. This fan base accepts a lot of bullshit and is losing hope and respect more and more for Britney. Quit destroying her legacy and get your ***** in line. Do it right or don’t do anything at all. 

:cuteidk:

I don't know, I think I have like a mixture of everything, it's like an image of Britney from an undefined era

But now that I think about it, I think I think more of Currentney, just because is the freshest memory, but I don't imagine her with the racoon eyes or something, it's more like a version of Currentney where she looks perfect lol 

Edit: I think the Britney that comes to my mind looks more like PrivateShowney, but I don't necessarily think of that ad, or that outfit or so, just like the face

tumblr_oabf4qqhtd1rqlpoto1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:cuteidk:

I don't know, I think I have like a mixture of everything, it's like an image of Britney from an undefined era

But now that I think about it, I think I think more of Currentney, just because is the freshest memory, but I don't imagine her with the racoon eyes or something, it's more like a version of Currentney where she looks perfect lol 

this

Archived