Tinashe teased female collab on her new album

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy with another Britney x Tinashe track - especially if it's for Tinashe's album.

Their voices sound nice together, she really appreciates Britney, and girlfriend also needs to step up her game because "No Drama" is instantly forgettable, "Flame" was generic as hell...and I need fire music from her again. Thankfully Nightride was really good, and "Company" is one of her greatest tracks ever. 

10 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney's the collab and their duet will be a single with a music video!!! :wigsnatched:

Plot twist: But Britney will refuse to film a music video because she's too busy "rehearsing" for her upcoming Vegas Roadshow :girlwhat:

Or Britney will appear on a TV monitor in the video a la Nicki Minaj 

FevaTV-Madonna-BitchImMadonna-still-e143

4 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I'm happy with another Britney x Tinashe track - especially if it's for Tinashe's album.

Their voices sound nice together, she really appreciates Britney, and girlfriend also needs to step up her game because "No Drama" is instantly forgettable, "Flame" was generic as hell...and I need fire music from her again. Thankfully Nightride was really good, and "Company" is one of her greatest tracks ever. 

Flame was my most played track on Spotify for 2017  :girlwhat:

this actually does make sense. they have performed slumber party multiple times together.  hopefully it will be more tinashe style which will be a cool sound for britney. i am expecting a slower rnb/hip hop song with good choreography (if it is a single and we get a video).

i doubt it will happen. tinashe and her team are a mess. we have waited forever for her to put this album out. 

Archived