Tulsaney was great

portrait

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember my TCSBS date, she was barely moving or interacting at all, except from a little action during the few short short short "dance breaks"(that fans today go crazy about like the whole tour was like that). And the GP bashed her for like, doing nothing. And the fans hated the tour... slammed her and the show so bad. But for me I was so happy because she was alive after everything she went through 2006- 2008. She stood there. The little she did was fine. And the production was mindblowing, I guess to "help" her since she was still only coming back and doing the best she could at the time.

I saw her live one more time after this.

And now, 2018! This year I can't believe she's going back on tour again and I can't wait to see POM and the Britney with all the spark, energy, fun and a looot more dancing back again. I am so excited I don't know how I'll react on the actual date of the concert. I am so extremely happy for her and thankful she'll be back to give me that experience of a Britney concert.

Archived