Britney comes in at #4 of E! top 20 Grammys looks of all time

Cappycorn87

57 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

3. Rihanna 2015

2. Rihanna 2013

1. Jennifer Lopez 2000

Was JLo 2000 whenever she wore that green, super low-cut Versace dress? I remember that was a huge deal, but don't recall which awards show that was. I have no idea what either of those Rihanna looks are though, she's beautiful but hasn't had any iconic looks in my opinion.

This really was one of Britney's best looks though, she looked stunning. 

ETA: Looked up those looks, J-Lo was in fact wearing that iconic Versace dress and definitely deserved #1. But I can't believe Rihanna 2015 got 3rd place, she looked ridiculous :gross:.

Rihanna-attends-The-57th-Annual-GRAMMY-A

rihanna-pinnk.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, falka said:

Jennifer Lopez's Grammys dress inspired Google image search ...

:anxiety:enough is enough.

_82207315_merged-1.jpg

The former Spice Girl wore the very same dress one month earlier, and while she looked good at the NJR Music Awards in France on the 22 January 2000, she didn't break the internet like J.Lo did. :imok:

Wow...didn't know this til now. I think it's partially because Geri Halliwell's success had cooled down that year and J lo was huge, and so were the Grammys and music awards scene in the US in general. There was internet but not nearly as connected as we are today..so we didn't hear of Geri wearing it unless u were in Europe where every country knew about j lo and the dress

Archived