Natalie Portman Starring as 'Britney-esque Tragic Pop Star' in New Movie

ss0725

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Wasn't Natalie Portman Britney's understudy for an off-broadway show when they were younger (or the other way around)? I remember watching an interview about it. I think it was the VH1 documentary, "Driven."

That is correct! 

Theres pics of Brit with Natalie sometime in 2002/2003. 

:idkney::idkney: interesting...I hope it's loosely based, bc saying it'll have scenes in 1999 sounds a STRAIGHT Britney-based story. It'll likely be like Black Swan, meets a celebrity biopic, something like Cinderella lost on her way, and then back again ready to be THAT *****!

I just hope Britney approves, otherwise...if it's truly based on her, they can keep it 

15 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

I'd like to see a series about pop stars, like empire but pop stars, loosely based on Britney.

Ryan Murphy should do a limited series that's like an American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ but about celebrity breakdowns and feature Britney's story as a season. The OJ Simpson one was critically acclaimed and won a lot of awards. Britney should executive produce her season as well. It'll be interesting! 

9 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Ryan Murphy should do a limited series that's like an American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ but about celebrity breakdowns and feature Britney's story as a season. The OJ Simpson one was critically acclaimed and won a lot of awards. Britney should executive produce her season as well. It'll be interesting! 

The OJ simpson one would be so much better if Cuba Gooding jr wasn't part of it :whitney:

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The OJ simpson one would be so much better if Cuba Gooding jr wasn't part of it :whitney:

I didn't watch it, but I don't know who he can play Britney's story as a main character, so I don't think he'll be a main character if he was part of the show. :P

49 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Really? I personally thought he did a great job, the series was phenomenal and all the actors were perfect for their roles (right down to appearance, with the exception of Gooding Jr for the latter).

Archived