Did U.S tickets sell out in seconds everywhere?

JEJE

I live in PA so obviously my first choice was the Sands Bethlehem show because its literally like 10 mins away from me. Knew I was gonna have a problem because the venue is mad small. I couldn’t believe she was coming there the capacity is only like 2,500 for a seated show which is what Britney’s is. Tried to do the venue pre-sale and never recieved a code. Was considering paying the $40 fee to become a tour member but didn’t and its a good thing I didn’t because those tickets sold out in seconds too. Refreshed the page at exactly 10 am this morning and was met with a message that no tickets were left and the resale tickets were going for like $500 and up. 

My next option was the Radio City Music Hall dates and those went on Sale at 12. Refreshed the page at exactly 12 and the same thing happened only this time there were cheaper resale tickets so I ended up getting 2nd Mezzanine.

Holy s--t it was a stressful morning 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, JEJE said:

Has anyone ever been in Radio City? Is 2nd  mezzanine decent? I’m kinda excited to see her there because of the VMA’s connection and the fact that 2 of her most iconic performances happened there. 

Radio City isn't THAT big so you should be fine. I saw a show in mezzanine also but I'm not sure if it was 1st or 2nd. The mezzanine levels kinda overlap though. Basically the 2nd half of the lower mezzanine has the top level directly above it.

The seating chart layout isn't a good indicator. The back row of the upper level is just as far back as the back row of the middle level.

1 hour ago, claug326 said:

Radio City isn't THAT big so you should be fine. I saw a show in mezzanine also but I'm not sure if it was 1st or 2nd. The mezzanine levels kinda overlap though. Basically the 2nd half of the lower mezzanine has the top level directly above it.

The seating chart layout isn't a good indicator. The back row of the upper level is just as far back as the back row of the middle level.

Yea from looking at the seating chart it looks like its really far back but I’ve tried to search for actual pictures taken from around the area I’m in and it doesn’t look that bad so I feel a little better about them.   

Thanks.

6 hours ago, JEJE said:

Has anyone ever been in Radio City? Is 2nd  mezzanine decent? I’m kinda excited to see her there because of the VMA’s connection and the fact that 2 of her most iconic performances happened there. 

ive been there a decent amount of times. its not a big place, youll be able to see everything where your seats are dont worry.

7 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

ive been there a decent amount of times. its not a big place, youll be able to see everything where your seats are dont worry.

Okay thanks. From the pictures I’ve seen I guess the good thing about mezzanine is its up higher and looks more like stadium style seating so I won’t have to really worry about people’s heads in my way I’m really short lol.  

1 hour ago, JEJE said:

Okay thanks. From the pictures I’ve seen I guess the good thing about mezzanine is its up higher and looks more like stadium style seating so I won’t have to really worry about people’s heads in my way I’m really short lol.  

haha ya if youre short then its better to be up there. im pretty tall so i never have issues on the floor for shows but i always feel bad if theres someone short behind me haha you should be good, have fun! ill be there as well.

Archived