Some of you folks don't think smart

Cappycorn87

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Sounds right

4 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Britney going on tour!!!

This is masterstroke move!

With an entirely new Vegas show confirmed for 2019, this sees her do a number of things at once. Namely cater to her International audience, touch Stateside markets she hasn’t been to in forever (see: East coast), and simultaneously create demand by skipping over the West coast (perhaps as a means of  ensuring buzz when she returns to Sin City next year).

Everything seems to smartly mapped out.

All that’s needed now is to sandwich new music in between and she may have a full circle slay on her hands.

No lies detected  :brit:

On paper it sounds nice DOESN'T IT the problem is ONCE you factor in ALL the details its not that GREAT!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

How small are the venues?

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

20k Seats, 20k Seats, 12k Seats, 25k Seats, 17k Seats, 13k Seats 

I know she's doing arenas in Europe, but those numbers aren't at all accurate for the US theaters. They're much smaller than anything she's ever done, with the exception of POM in Vegas (and possibly the BOMT tour, unsure about the latter though).

For example, her show in PA seats 2,550, her shows in Atlantic City have a capacity of 1,000 seats, her show in NYC has a max capacity of 6,015, and her shows in FL have a max capacity of 5,500. 

Oh, and even Scarborough Open Air Theater apparently has a capacity of 6,500.

I'm not implying there's anything wrong about touring smaller venues, but I don't see the need in hiding that fact either.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Britneys team have a history of making terrible decisions FACT :umsaywhat:

Sadly I have to admit that. You are only as good as your team. Many artists don’t have to lift a finger or ever be bothered yet they still have good exposure and all the best. Britney delivered a good album, she was willing to do promo and even do interviews and not look like she had a gun to her head so she can’t be accused of being lazy, it’s just team b decides to make it about POM and scrap an expensive video and failed at creating hype for the album. Like Britney is not a marketing genius, what’s her publicist doing? Filing her nails? And why Larry are you digging into your old playbooks again? Geeze they are terrible!

On 27/1/2018 at 3:51 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

What are these decisions?

Sweetie... are u really asking?

uhmmm where do I start?:mhmsureny:

make me video fiasco?

vma016 ?

glory cover?

Britney jean? All the mess with myah ? Perfume scrapped video?

ok i CANT... u LOVE ur positive  mind..ñ but team Britney is the most cheap team ever...:byebitch:

Archived