Britney’s team should had chosen Madison Square Garden

Toxicboy07

57 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Not gonna lie, but that's pretty much what I've been thinking too for quite a while. They seem to have a pattern as well.
Everything they do lately regarding shows seem like 'testing the water' situations in order to gain bigger crowds and secure her as both a residency and touring force.
They went to Vegas, tested that and it was a success, so they extended it for another 2 years while also testing the same show at festivals during the Glory era.
They then tested it in Asia last year in arenas, with as well as testing it on a 55/60k crowd.
Now they're testing it again in theaters and arenas in other US states, Europe and within the UK.
Its like they do everything in baby steps to be smart and careful to found out their options and possibilities, that way... they know what they can do with those options in the future.
Its clear she is building herself towards becoming a consistent success as an entertainer, whether that be within a theater, arena, festival or even a stadium. 
When we saw Larry's comment years ago about how albums don't sell any more, album promo has become less important and show promo has become #1 top priority.
So I think this is what they will focus more on now as they don't feel confident with the current, crippling music industry and music sales.
I also wouldn't at all put it past them if they're interested in building towards stadium tours within the next 5 to 10 years either for her 30th anniversary. 
If they are thinking or building towards that for her 30 year milestone, then I think she's definitely going about it the right way seeing as its actually working.

I agreed with the way they been slowly working their way up to bigger venues. I think  it’s safe now to book her in bigger arenas. At least test one show like Madison Square Garden. They seems to be scare with the backlash because if it doesn’t sell well then the media will bash her for the poor tickets sales. However this is affecting a lot of fans that wants to attend. Looks at what happened with this incident all good tickets ran out quickly. I hope they reconsider in future dates. Britney can do so much better than just being stuck in a small show  in Vegas. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I agreed with the way they been slowly working their way up to bigger venues. I think  it’s safe now to book her in bigger arenas. At least test one show like Madison Square Garden. They seems to be scare with the backlash because if it doesn’t sell well then the media will bash her for the poor tickets sales. However this is affecting a lot of fans that wants to attend. Looks at what happened with this incident all good tickets ran out quickly. I hope they reconsider in future dates. Britney can do so much better than just being stuck in a small show  in Vegas. 

Yeah totally I'd love to see her do MSG again. She hasn't done it since 09 has she? So its been a while. She could totally do it though and it would be awesome tbh. Though maybe this is a future plan for all we know? Maybe the theaters and arenas she's doing right now are safe steps and tests to build towards getting back into the big, acclaimed arenas with either a possible new residency show next year when she decides to tour it, or possible new world tour in the near foreseeable future. 

Btw hot avi  :tehe:

If her team is smart enough, next year woul be the year she embarks a real world tour with a brand new show and a new record, celebrating her 20 years in the industry. So if that's the way they're doing things for a next big step, then they're doing it right. I just hope for this limited tour to be a little bit revamped and keep the whole production, I mean they have the money, there's no excuses, it's sold out already.

13 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

If her team is smart enough, next year woul be the year she embarks a real world tour with a brand new show and a new record, celebrating her 20 years in the industry. So if that's the way they're doing things for a next big step, then they're doing it right. I just hope for this limited tour to be a little bit revamped and keep the whole production, I mean they have the money, there's no excuses, it's sold out already.

I hope they do go all out for her 20th anniversary. She should do a world tour performing all her greatest hits. Including sometimes, lucky, overprotected, don’t let me be the last to know, I’m not a girl not yet a woman, hold it against me. The songs that has been forgotten. 

17 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Not gonna lie, but that's pretty much what I've been thinking too for quite a while. They seem to have a pattern as well.
Everything they do lately regarding shows seem like 'testing the water' situations in order to gain bigger crowds and secure her as both a residency and touring force.
They went to Vegas, tested that and it was a success, so they extended it for another 2 years while also testing the same show at festivals during the Glory era.
They then tested it in Asia last year in arenas, with as well as testing it on a 55/60k crowd.
Now they're testing it again in theaters and arenas in other US states, Europe and within the UK.
Its like they do everything in baby steps to be smart and careful to found out their options and possibilities, that way... they know what they can do with those options in the future.
Its clear she is building herself towards becoming a consistent success as an entertainer, whether that be within a theater, arena, festival or even a stadium. 
When we saw Larry's comment years ago about how albums don't sell any more, album promo has become less important and show promo has become #1 top priority.
So I think this is what they will focus more on now as they don't feel confident with the current, crippling music industry and music sales.
I also wouldn't at all put it past them if they're interested in building towards stadium tours within the next 5 to 10 years either for her 30th anniversary. 
If they are thinking or building towards that for her 30 year milestone, then I think she's definitely going about it the right way seeing as its actually working.

They’ll have to release an epic album for the legends and myths, and have a brilliant marketing strategi, Plus have Britney be at her best both vocally and in terms of dancing

8 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I hope they do go all out for her 20th anniversary. She should do a world tour performing all her greatest hits. Including sometimes, lucky, overprotected, don’t let me be the last to know, I’m not a girl not yet a woman, hold it against me. The songs that has been forgotten. 

That would be awesome, although I highly doub she's going to perform Sometimes and I'm Not A Girl ever again. 

Archived