Where is Britney?

Steel Magnolia

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

guess her team hasn't told her about the tour yet :imok:

That's exactly what I'm getting at.

What other artist would announce a world tour, but not announce it themselves through a video or some kind of personal post, not do any interviews or promo for it, and not acknowledge it in any way...?

Was she even involved in the decision-making process, or does she just show up when the time comes to walk on stage? :calculating:

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's exactly what I'm getting at.

What other artist would announce a world tour, but not announce it themselves through a video or some kind of personal post, not do any interviews or promo for it, and not acknowledge it in any way...?

Was she even involved in the decision-making process, or does she just show up when the time comes to walk on stage? :calculating:

I was thinking about that yesterday when I read about the 20 trucks of equipment for the tour that will be going around. When I read it it felt so real that she goes on tour and how much is involved in that, but then thinking about her she probably doesn't realise the impact as you say she just shows up on stage and that is. I don't think she cares as much anymore about all the other aspects of the show which I might be wrong about but everything points to the contrary. 

40 minutes ago, timito said:

I was thinking about that yesterday when I read about the 20 trucks of equipment for the tour that will be going around. When I read it it felt so real that she goes on tour and how much is involved in that, but then thinking about her she probably doesn't realise the impact as you say she just shows up on stage and that is. I don't think she cares as much anymore about all the other aspects of the show which I might be wrong about but everything points to the contrary. 

20 trucks? 

1 hour ago, timito said:

Yeah in one of the threads about that Scarborough one of the organisers of the event has said "we have to think where to park 20 trucks that will come with the tour.  " or something in that meaning 

The circus tour had 34 trucks and the production was huge. Should we expect something big like the femme fatale tour, which means taking all the POM props (maybe not the tree)? :ineedthetruth:

45 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The circus tour had 34 trucks and the production was huge. Should we expect something big like the femme fatale tour, which means taking all the POM props (maybe not the tree)? :ineedthetruth:

I think the props are coming because there’s nowhere to put them anymore now she’s out of the Axis 

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

well I guess we can expect most of them including the guitar. Not so sure about the tree probably not. 

Archived