NEW DATES FOR TOUR POSSIBLY BEING ADDED IN EUROPE

Bxnes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say I wouldn't be surprised if she does add more dates. I mean she'd be crazy not too.
She's selling out and the cities/countries she's missed are actually complaining on social media over it.
They added extra US dates and UK dates... so I don't see why they shouldn't add more European dates as it'll make the show a bigger success. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Idk it’s just strange all the places. There has to be a reason. 

Maybe she lett her kids point to where they should go. Who knows. 

Her conervatorship still limits her financial expenses and she needs good exposure to clean her image with show sponsors again. She was on a 4 year residency exclusively sponsored by Planet Hollywood/Ceasers and no other was involved. Till tickets go on sale this week, she was still considered a doubtful investiment where no other sponsor was sure if she was capable to sell out stadiums. Every tour needs at least 3 or 4 in her case to gather enough budget so she can tour, that's what happend in Circus Tour with Candies, that lolipop company, Elizabeth Arden and whoever was the last one.

For example, she was suposed to come to Brazil last year but no sponsor wanted her because of her price and the unsure ticket sales. Specially after the fiasco the Femme Fatale Tour was. That's pretty much what was happening with sponsors around the world.

Those places, as weird they might seem, were chosen specifically by her team. Small venues in the US having more shows added due to high demand can serve as proof that she can still sell tickets in the US. Those shows in Asia proved she could still perform overseas and that lead her team to have enough courage to book EU dates.

Pepsi is involved because of the commercial at the SuperBowl, I'm 100% sure it was Larry trading her cameo for sponsorship for the tour. Elizabeth Arden is huge worldwide and specially in the EU. In fact that's where Britney sell most of her fragances. Its just a question of dealing with reality.

Now, as we can see, she's selling tickets like a godess with no new material, no heavy promo, with a 4 year old show, she doesnt even have a new single. Now I come to think that Vegas was not only good for her, but for career as well. Her name is stablished there (she can return whenever she feels like it), and now it seems they want to stablish her tour wise. Pretty much a mix of Celine (Vegas) and Madonna (Tours) so she can keep doing  both. Smart moves babe, smart moves :bigtime:

44 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Her conervatorship still limits her financial expenses and she needs good exposure to clean her image with show sponsors again. She was on a 4 year residency exclusively sponsored by Planet Hollywood/Ceasers and no other was involved. Till tickets go on sale this week, she was still considered a doubtful investiment where no other sponsor was sure if she was capable to sell out stadiums. Every tour needs at least 3 or 4 in her case to gather enough budget so she can tour, that's what happend in Circus Tour with Candies, that lolipop company, Elizabeth Arden and whoever was the last one.

For example, she was suposed to come to Brazil last year but no sponsor wanted her because of her price and the unsure ticket sales. Specially after the fiasco the Femme Fatale Tour was. That's pretty much what was happening with sponsors around the world.

Those places, as weird they might seem, were chosen specifically by her team. Small venues in the US having more shows added due to high demand can serve as proof that she can still sell tickets in the US. Those shows in Asia proved she could still perform overseas and that lead her team to have enough courage to book EU dates.

Pepsi is involved because of the commercial at the SuperBowl, I'm 100% sure it was Larry trading her cameo for sponsorship for the tour. Elizabeth Arden is huge worldwide and specially in the EU. In fact that's where Britney sell most of her fragances. Its just a question of dealing with reality.

Now, as we can see, she's selling tickets like a godess with no new material, no heavy promo, with a 4 year old show, she doesnt even have a new single. Now I come to think that Vegas was not only good for her, but for career as well. Her name is stablished there (she can return whenever she feels like it), and now it seems they want to stablish her tour wise. Pretty much a mix of Celine (Vegas) and Madonna (Tours) so she can keep doing  both. Smart moves babe, smart moves :bigtime:

team b should hire you :omg:

Milan????? Since Dublin is a no go for me, Milan would be perfect! I could reach it by train and come back home without having to book a hotel room, i could afford a better ticket and, since i've been there before, I could go by myself. Knowing me i could still get lost but hey, at least I can ask for informations in my own language! xD

I hope it's true but..... she hasn't tour in italy since the Onyx Hotel Tour so I don't want to get my hopes up!

Archived