NEW DATES FOR TOUR POSSIBLY BEING ADDED IN EUROPE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I thought most of them were weird and random and if not in the US they weren’t huge places. 

Just now, notacamwhore said:

She's already doing London and New York, don't get much bigger than that :umsaywhat:

Dublin and Oslo are also major cities as well! I think they probably just cba going to a lot of places - it's cheaper to perform in fewer places but sell them out than to travel everywhere and have to pay additional transport costs etc

2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

She's already doing London and New York, don't get much bigger than that :umsaywhat:

Idk it’s just strange all the places. There has to be a reason. 

Maybe she lett her kids point to where they should go. Who knows. 

• Community Curators
2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Don't mind that bitter person. I think he/she is a bit mentally challenged.

Yesterday, he/she was telling people not to celebrate because presale sell-outs meant nothing. Today, he/she was telling people she was not going to perform in any big cities.

6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Don't mind that bitter person. I think he/she is a bit mentally challenged.

Yesterday, he/she was telling people not to celebrate because presale sell-outs meant nothing. Today, he/she was telling people she was not going to perform in any big cities.

I didn’t say the second half (ppl were freaking out because she was going to a fishing village or some s--t over a bigger city) and I was saying ppl were saying things were sold out when they weren’t, in which confusing fans. 

I only see one bitter person here. 

Idc what anyone says people here may dislike POM but I never saw britney live before .Not everyone got to see POM in Vegas so glad she'  coming to others...just hoping she comes to tennessee... But doubtful ..still So proud of girl touring 

Archived