NEW DATES FOR TOUR POSSIBLY BEING ADDED IN EUROPE

Bxnes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I thought most of them were weird and random and if not in the US they weren’t huge places. 

Just now, notacamwhore said:

She's already doing London and New York, don't get much bigger than that :umsaywhat:

Dublin and Oslo are also major cities as well! I think they probably just cba going to a lot of places - it's cheaper to perform in fewer places but sell them out than to travel everywhere and have to pay additional transport costs etc

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

She's already doing London and New York, don't get much bigger than that :umsaywhat:

Don't mind that bitter person. I think he/she is a bit mentally challenged.

Yesterday, he/she was telling people not to celebrate because presale sell-outs meant nothing. Today, he/she was telling people she was not going to perform in any big cities.

6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Don't mind that bitter person. I think he/she is a bit mentally challenged.

Yesterday, he/she was telling people not to celebrate because presale sell-outs meant nothing. Today, he/she was telling people she was not going to perform in any big cities.

I didn’t say the second half (ppl were freaking out because she was going to a fishing village or some s--t over a bigger city) and I was saying ppl were saying things were sold out when they weren’t, in which confusing fans. 

I only see one bitter person here. 

Archived