Summer tour - Choreography

Nissa

Hey guys, 

I would like to know what do you think she will do for the summer tour; do you think it is going the be the exact same thing she has done in Vegas? Or do you think she will really revamp and rework the whole show, choreography and costume included? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really hoping for new choreography, I know it is not likely but I don't want to get bored watching her flipping her hands around and bending the knee for the entire show. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the girl and I am super excited to see her 'live' again but I am so scared of being disappointed. 

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

I just hope the production of it all is not as "minimalist" as "Live in Concert" last summer :tbh: 

Hopefully nope. As people said it's going to be her last time with this show so I really she's bringing all the very easy props to take with. 

During the femme fatale tour she brought the chair, the divan and the motorcycles for instance. I believe she will bring the poles and other stuff. If not I'm taking them in my truck and going on the road with brinny.

2 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Yeah but bringing all of this costs money.

But maybe that's why the prices are so high in Europe (haven't checked the US so idk), cuz she's actually having some kind of a production, which was not the case the last time she went on tour with POM.

Tbh I don't see why she would not bring the props, the Asian tour was not as big as this summer tour so maybe that is why not all of it made it. 

I don't think she'll revamp it at all tbh.

POM the residency show is over. She's now just touring it around the world for fans that didn't get to see it and to really celebrate its success and achievements globally. They advertise it in the commercials as "The #1 voted Vegas show comes to: insert city" - So to me it'll be the same show we've all seen online here.
Its a limited tour as well and it starts in like 6 months. She could revamp it within that amount of time, but I don't think she will as its most likely over after this and I don't think she'll see the point in revamping it again when its over in Vegas now as well. I mean we may see some very small changes or new outfits possibly. I don't expect a whole new revamp though. She'll wait to learn brand new choreo for when she has a whole new show possibly in 2019 I reckon.  

8 minutes ago, Nissa said:

Ideally yes of course! I agree, but I am trying to understand why they didn't and if they will for the summer tour. 

There's nothing to understand, they're just cheap! They've always been :nyschool:

They know people go to see Britney but to me, a great experience is taken as a whole including the production. When I saw her show in Vegas I was amazed coz the show was made for that theatre, but when I saw the vids of Asia I felt embarrassed. It was pretty obvious this show is not meant for touring :imok:

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I have my doubts, besides the props are 4 years old, 249 times moved and used (not including rehearsals) and almost destroyed by now

Just now, pablitonizer said:

There's nothing to understand, they're just cheap! They've always been :nyschool:

They know people go to see Britney but to me, a great experience is taken as a whole including the production. When I saw her show in Vegas I was amazed coz the show was made for that theatre, but when I saw the vids of Asia I felt embarrassed. It was pretty obvious this show is not meant for touring :imok:

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I have my doubts, besides he props are 4 years old, 249 times moved and used (not including rehearsals) and almost destroyed by now

I didn't take into account the fact that everything is 4 years old. You make a good point. I hope to not be disappointed because yes the experience is also the production. I should stop overthinking it and just be happy to see her again. 

Archived