UK shows SOLD out.

Charrrmed1

1 minute ago, GermanBritLover said:

But the Mercedes Benz arena in berlin (used to be called „O2 World“) has standing tickets and no floor seating and it‘s sold out. The last show she did in germany for FF was in 2011 in a smaller arena in Cologne and she didn‘t sell out. If she sells out Germany then homegurl can definitely sell out the entire O2 London arena as so many European fans would travel to London to see her. And you can sell way more tickets if you have a standing area and no seats. 

:umsaywhat:

And she can add Paris too 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GermanBritLover said:

But the Mercedes Benz arena in berlin (used to be called „O2 World“) has standing tickets and no floor seating and it‘s sold out. The last show she did in germany for FF was in 2011 in a smaller arena in Cologne and she didn‘t sell out. If she sells out Germany then homegurl can definitely sell out the entire O2 London arena as so many European fans would travel to London to see her. And you can sell way more tickets if you have a standing area and no seats. 

She has sold out both London dates though.

tbh I’m not sure why if that’s the case.

3 hours ago, GermanBritLover said:

Me and my boy, for example. We're traveling from Spain to London to see her. If they had standing tickets, I would have bought those, cause I think the experience is more immersive this way (you can jump,  shout, etc. :Lshark:). Specially for her, taking into account they're not coming to Europe with all the Vegas props, so visuals are going to be less spectacular are more focused on her singing and dancing. :pieceofwhat:

Archived