UK shows SOLD out.

Charrrmed1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Really?! Are u sure. am I in trouble if I buy those re-selling expensive tickets for A section?

I just remember there was a situacion in London when people got re-sell tickets and they didn't let them in because it didn't mach the purchase name and ID, I don't remember what band was it for.

Paramore? They’ve been doing that at their shows. When I went to see them they asked for ID. 

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

That’s ridiculous. I long for the day when this will stop. 

I mean we hate resellers but Ticketmaster are just as bad tbh :drown: Speaking of which, it's ridiculous that it's 2018 and scalpers still steal hundreds if not thousands of tickets from actual fans. Those stupid recaptcha things that waste time don't do their job very well!

2 minutes ago, it's_britney_bitch said:

I mean we hate resellers but Ticketmaster are just as bad tbh :drown: Speaking of which, it's ridiculous that it's 2018 and scalpers still steal hundreds if not thousands of tickets from actual fans. Those stupid recaptcha things that waste time don't do their job very well!

I agree. And yeah Ticketmaster allow this to happen as well. They partner with resale sites in the first place!!

6 minutes ago, it's_britney_bitch said:

select the roadsigns :meltdown:

22 minutes ago, it's_britney_bitch said:

The worst is when you click them all but they reload and there's one that's just an endless stream of roadsigns :meltdown:

I got so fed up with this so I quickly used the TicketMaster app where thankfully the tickets loaded without the need for the Captcha nonsense 

But the Mercedes Benz arena in berlin (used to be called „O2 World“) has standing tickets and no floor seating and it‘s sold out. The last show she did in germany for FF was in 2011 in a smaller arena in Cologne and she didn‘t sell out. If she sells out Germany then homegurl can definitely sell out the entire O2 London arena as so many European fans would travel to London to see her. And you can sell way more tickets if you have a standing area and no seats. 

:umsaywhat:

Archived