UK shows SOLD out.

Charrrmed1

9 minutes ago, mrjt1986 said:

Who said she’s irrelevant in the U.K now???

So happy there’s still love for my Queen. Glad I managed to get O2 tickets. Feel bad for those that didn’t. Hopefully she’ll add more dates for you. It’s brilliant that she’s still selling out shows this size 

I know right! I never doubted her but still was shocked how difficult is to get tickets. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Plaidatlo said:

I got unlucky on both pre-sale and general sale. i just can not believe it. i don't know what to do if I just buy those re-sell tickets that are crazy overpriced or shall I wait and see? they might add another date.

They added the 25th, I had no clue they did that!

2 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

My mum literally has been in those seats and said they are excellent as you can see the whole arena etc 

I had those seats when I went to "Circus", it was so great that I felt so sad after the show I wasn't able to be close. But when I was in front of the stage for "Femme fatale' the adrenaline was real and to see her from close were moments to remember for the rest of my life... and I can't remember anything from my back seats at 'Circus" show.

52 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

Oh I just noticed that my ticket (Official Platinum) can't be resale. All tickets should be like this one.

Really?! Are u sure. am I in trouble if I buy those re-selling expensive tickets for A section?

I just remember there was a situacion in London when people got re-sell tickets and they didn't let them in because it didn't mach the purchase name and ID, I don't remember what band was it for.

3 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Really?! Are u sure. am I in trouble if I buy those re-selling expensive tickets for A section?

I just remember there was a situacion in London when people got re-sell tickets and they didn't let them in because it didn't mach the purchase name and ID, I don't remember what band was it for.

I think that might have been Kate Bush, you had to show your ID and the name had to  match the ticket name bought through ticketmaster. I wish it was all like this

Archived